The online racing simulator
Hot Lapping
(8 posts, started )
Hot Lapping
Hey,

It is not really a bug, but funny thing happened. Well today I was watching few hotlaps, and I thought what would happen if I pause the replay and place a barried just in front of the car well.. car crashed and game freezed.. Just a thought..
allienn
I didnt know you could add bariars in a replay!
Why the hell would you add barriers when watching a hotlap?? No wonder that the game crashes. What did you expect? Continuing the lap without touching the barrier? Some of you guys have über idiot ideas I must say...
Some one had to do it sometime
it's not an idiotic idea, just I think, that adding objects when watching a replay should be disabled at all
But what makes you add barriers while watching a hotlap? What's the reason? Simply I don't get it... You can learn by watching hotlaps, that's the reason why they are.
simply I was watching a replay and paused the game, to make a screen shot, because the car was at very good angle of the shot, so at first I added Marshal to a screen, and accidentally unpaused it.. and car crossed Marshal through, so I wondered what would happen if I add a barrier.. Does it makes sence now? sorry for english
Oh okay then.

Hot Lapping
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG