The online racing simulator
The last day?!
(60 posts, started )
The last day?!
Ok, I am sorry to say. This will be My last day on lfsforum and lfs for a VERY VERY VERY long time. It is not due to me not liking, nor not enjoying the game. I have a real life issue that I am working out, most of my teammates and drivers i am normal talks with already know. But id like to annouce it on the forum, for what..Kinda of support?

The reason i will be leaving, I am changing to a millitary acadamy. I do not plan on joining the millitary, nor any of the services that are offered, although I will not take away the option. The acadamy is called, Florida Youth ChalleNGe Acadamy. The N and G are capital, due to this program is run by the Natinal Guard. It is a 5 and a half month program, The first two weeks being boot camp like, from then on you are at school monday through friday, while also having PT to do before and after school.

I have made some mistakes in my life, I got arrested for a fight, ever since that my life kinda went downhill. I do belive doing this program will give me a jumpstart on my life and put me back on track and allow me to make of myself what I want to be able to do!

Wish me luck and Bye-bye!
#2 - JJ72
all the best mate.
Thank you! For me I think this is the best way, school really wasnt for me, Aswell I failed this year of school, and that is not fun!
Good luck Work hard, and don't make any silly mistakes
Oh, believe I will be on my best behavoir, Millitary sourounding me...No worries in that!

Aswell, just if you wanted a link here it is!

http://ngycp.org/state/fl/
Sounds intense!
Good luck, I hope you have more fun than you did at school
It isnt really about fun, it is more of the type of enviroment that is right for me and learning in, and a standard highschool just isnt right for me!
I will leave LFS and LFS Forum for about five minute; that thread makes me think that Greg is big head so I will go puke.

Wish me luck!
Thanks RM, After im out, I know the first trouble ill be getting into!
LOL, Maybe?...Not, I will Kill You!
Quote from greg_slideways :LOL, Maybe?...Not, I will Kill You!

I will still be better than you. I will be more dead than you!
#13 - th84
My brother () went through the exact same program. It changed his life completely.

No school or military academy can make you what you want to be. YOU have to work at it and work hard at it. The academy can only point you in the right direction, it is up to you if you stay on course or not.

When it is all said and done, I think you will be happy with your decision. I wish you the best of luck.
Quote from th84 :My brother () went through the exact same program. It changed his life completely.

No school or military academy can make you what you want to be. YOU have to work at it and work hard at it. The academy can only point you in the right direction, it is up to you if you stay on course or not.

When it is all said and done, I think you will be happy with your decision. I wish you the best of luck.

He went through the florida one aswell?

And I am outting everything I have on this, I am determined to make this into a good thing and make of myself what I want!
#15 - th84
Yes, Im pretty sure it was the exact same academy. I know that it was at Camp Blanding (sp?), near Jacksonville.
Yea, that is the place I am going, Admission day is sunday. I leave early in the morning, and I will be ready for 2 hard weeks, then it is better I heard!
Best of luck mate. You better let us know as soon as you get back! :drink:
Nolan, dont worry, ill tell you all, aswell I just though about it, We get something called a home pass, I get to come home for the weekend 3 times, Ill be checking in on all my home passes!
Have a good one! Try to have fun with it.
Sounds exactly like national service here. Except here it´s 8 to 11 months (depending on which division your sent) and mandatory. Although lots of people get out of it with poor health or faked illnesses or telling the psychiater (spelling?) they´re gay or talking random junk so they´re labeled insane.
Quote :I have made some mistakes in my life, I got arrested for a fight, ever since that my life kinda went downhill. I do belive doing this program will give me a jumpstart on my life and put me back on track and allow me to make of myself what I want to be able to do!

I think it's fairly widely known around here already that i've had my share of trouble, the extent perhaps isnt known and i'm not going to reveal the full extent.

What I will say is that for me it was all a long time ago, and it's never held me back. You can make anything of yourself in life, anything at all, all you need is the drive and determination and an uncompromising disposition until you suceed.

You answer to nobody but yourself, they can lock you up, they can hunt you down, they can beat you down, they can come after you and they can scream and shout, but the person who makes your life better is you.

Answer to yourself, be responsible to yourself, set yourself goals both far and near and never stop questing to be a better person.

If I can give you one thing, it's that i've been pretty damned low and in oh so much trouble and got out of it. I even been to the Old Bailey. I define hell as an emotional state that's very much part of this world and I even tried to take my own life once.

These days i've got a sucessful carear, a loving partner, a quite comfortable lifestyle and a good work-life balance.

I still fight addiction, I still have to look myself in the mirror and know it was me who did some pretty aweful things, that'll never go away, but i've learned to accept it and live with it, and i'm happy with where my life has taken me.

Happyness is, afterall, the single most valuable commodity in life.

Oh one other commodity that's worth mentioning. It's one that got me through quite a lot to the point where I have it tattoo'd on my wrist (attached). Hope: There is always hope.
I wont go insane, I am already there!

Becky, May i ask what that is in? chinnese, jap? And what it means?
Becky are you sure that means hope?
Quote from greg_slideways :I wont go insane, I am already there!

Becky, May i ask what that is in? chinnese, jap? And what it means?

bye bye
Good luck man. Let us know when you get back.

The last day?!
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG