Cool thing
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
-
Yeah I like these
Attached images
07-hardcornering.jpg
Quote from Michael Denham :Yeah I like these

I am surprised Health and Safety doesn't dictate you should wear that safety gear when riding one of those anyway.
Yeah I was actually concerned for my friend as he only had jeans on, and a textile rather than leather jacket... But if it's a risk he's willing to take then it's his decision
Well textile jackets are just as durable leather these days (if not stronger), but the jeans and footwear cause concern.
Haha yes. I do think leather will be better if you're skidding on one part of it for an extended period in a high speed crash. But yeah, in all other situations I think textile does the job well. Anyway, getting a little off topic, I will try and get back on topic now!

Err, yes those four wheeled bike things are fun. And that's all I have to say about that.... :P
Quote from Michael Denham :Err, yes those four wheeled bike things are fun.

They're even more fun if you install nitrous oxide. You just run the lines to a solenoid, and then from the solenoid up to your helmet. Just make sure you buy medical grade nitrous!
Quote from wheel4hummer :They're even more fun if you install nitrous oxide. You just run the lines to a solenoid, and then from the solenoid up to your helmet. Just make sure you buy medical grade nitrous!

Medical grade N2O will kill you, you need to mix it with pure O2.
lol,nice bike

Cool thing
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG