The online racing simulator
24h race of Dubai
(28 posts, started )
24h race of Dubai
spent 6 days in dubai last week, where the first 24h race of the middle east took place. oh well, it was just a blast. really great experience. i was accompanying a RX-8-team, which was driven by 4 lovely girls

the winner was the famous (old ) hans-joachim stuck.

im working on a video. will post the link asap.
-
(JoeCool) DELETED by JoeCool
26 cars @ the grid, and 3 were still missing...
Hopefully the grid will expand on lfs too (someday)
Quote from micha1980de :26 cars @ the grid, and 3 were still missing...
Hopefully the grid will expand on lfs too (someday)

on this pic there is only the second half of the grid. the grid was 64 in total the really fast cars were in front of course
Quote from JoeCool :i was accompanying a RX-8-team, which was driven by 4 lovely girls

'
Indeed you did!!!! Looks cool, can't wait for the video
here you go
impressions, racescenes and stuff - all about 4 minutes
Cool thanks. Of course, people are interested in the girls, so here is a link -- woo hoo ---

http://www.kati-droste.de/index2.htm (click on the hot image to the left - 2nd down) :jawdrop:

EDIT: Great video. And man, just the sounds of watching the cars on the track, I love that But why cant LFS sound like this :Kick_Can_
#10 - shim
wtf is the rear right tire doin under the drivers seat in the pic of the clio..

hope the poor driver of that car is aight..
Quote from Tweaker :Cool thanks. Of course, people are interested in the girls, so here is a link -- woo hoo ---

http://www.kati-droste.de/index2.htm (click on the hot image to the left - 2nd down) :jawdrop:

Hmm, beatiful...cars there... :lovies3d: :faint2:

My type of girls... rwd is better
nice vid
Quote from shim :
hope the poor driver of that car is aight..

yes, he is
it was a dutch team, they were neighbours in our pit. he was standing still on the front straight (after a spin) and someone crashed in with 160km/h. no injuries (neither the other one), so he got a nice cup at the after race party
#14 - AJS
Quote from JoeCool :here you go
impressions, racescenes and stuff - all about 4 minutes

Anyone have a mirror to that? Did you removed it already, Joe? Wanna seeee
Quote from Vykos69 :Anyone have a mirror to that? Did you removed it already, Joe? Wanna seeee

you have pm. jo
Quote from JoeCool :you have pm. jo

what about the rest of us?
ok, sorry for that. im working on a new version, because i will get some incar-captures soon. and i had to remove the old version because i was running out of my serverlimit

the file will be back soon, if there is any interest
Me Me, Pick Me Still watching your first one Joe, that you sent to the Movie Making crew only

Give us a shout when everything is back in order
this is the latest (and quite different) version of the Dubai-Video.
rightclick, save under

#21 - Smax
I'll have to admit to not being a big fan of the way it switched in and out of colour so often, other than that it was a great clip! I am now officially jealous of the fact that you not only went to a great motorsport event but spent time with women who looked like that and liked to drive fast :bowdown:
Simply Awesome Joe
Yup, great movie.
kati droste is hot!!
Quote from nikimere :kati droste is hot!!

hehe...not just hot - she is absolutely stunning. if you would see her walking along you wouldnt believe that she can park a car (just to act a bit stereotypically...hehe...i hope, she is not reading here ) - but oh boy - she drives very fast and clever. and beside that, not even, that she looks fantastic - she is not conceited but very friendly, crazy and natural.
i wish, i were 25 years younger

you can see the racebabes at the 24h of nurburgring in june. dont miss it!
ill be there

24h race of Dubai
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG