The online racing simulator
Is LFS mostly online play?
(15 posts, started )
I am new to racing sims. I haven't bought the license yet, I am still playing the demo. Is LFS mostly an online game? Or can I play a race championship series without being online? I noticed with the demo it just says single race and nothing about a series.

Thanks,
Kris
LFS is mainly an online game.
Quote from cyberk30 :I am new to racing sims. I haven't bought the license yet, I am still playing the demo. Is LFS mostly an online game? Or can I play a race championship series without being online? I noticed with the demo it just says single race and nothing about a series.

Thanks,
Kris

As far as I know you can only race single player races offline and no seasons of any kind. If you wish to join a league you should go and play online where the real competition is.
#4 - bbman
Quote from cyberk30 :I am new to racing sims. I haven't bought the license yet, I am still playing the demo. Is LFS mostly an online game? Or can I play a race championship series without being online? I noticed with the demo it just says single race and nothing about a series.

Thanks,
Kris

You can have single races with the AI in single player (as long as you don't mind being rammed by oblivious computer cars), but pretty much all the action is online...
#5 - sosna
the most fun factor in LFS is of course the online part!
The most fun to be had is online. With online, you can race real people, and then feel as if you have acheived something when you beat them after a hard, struggling battle. Also, online can give way to insim and can enhance the experience even more.

In short, yes. LFS is mostly online play.
I just upgrade from demo to S1 and today from S1 to S2, believe me, online rules

Computer says yes
#9 - G!NhO
offline is horrible LOL yesterday i tried to race the AI in GTR cars and they were all over the place
Quote from cyberk30 : I noticed with the demo it just says single race and nothing about a series.

No series, the offline modes are mostly for practicing, the idea is ppl won't go online and turn the first race they find, into a tall smoking heap of scrap metal, reality may be different though
Its mostly an online game, mostly.
#12 - SamH
Quote from Richie Cahill :Its mostly an online game, mostly.

Did else anyone hear the kid out of Aliens when they read this??
Quote from SamH :Did else anyone hear the kid out of Aliens when they read this??

I gotta tell ya, not the first time I've been likened in some way to that particular child star.
Quote from SamH :Did else anyone hear the kid out of Aliens when they read this??

Sam, I think you need some sleep .

Ha HA no, but now I do. Great post it made me laugh.
-
(Michael Denham) DELETED by Michael Denham

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG