The online racing simulator
New Demo/S2 Team : AuRF
(7 posts, started )
Hey guys

After weeks of searching i have finally come to the decision to make my own team. At first i tried to join (FA)FastAmericans and they had pretty high standards for me u need to get a 1:15:00 to join. Today i made that milestone only to learn that you had to be from America to join. So my ambition to join that team died and i found that there wasnt any other decent racing team so I decided to make one myself
AuRF. Sounds flashy. I still havent got round to thinking what it stood for.

Anyway back on topic I am willing to let people join from Australia and are interested in Racing, NOT DRIFTING.This team is for clean racers wanting to learn. I am hoping for a few S2'ers and a Team Leader seeing as i well be the Demo Leader.

The requirements for my team will be 1:16:00 on the FBM and 1:36:00 for the XFG. You must also tell me your racer name as i will want to see your stats on LFSworld.

To join you can either PM me or write here.

PS. i will need help with skins and servers.

Thanks

Paul
Hey m8, if your needing help with skins and stuff, i know what you can do.

First of all you can go into the skins and setups page on the lfs forums, and post there, secondly, go round some servers and ask if people know how to make good skins....

Ask me if you want to find out other stuff, ill try and help you
just gimme a shout aswell if you need any help... like programs etc... try and get a team skin from the skin section made and stuff to make your team look professional...also try and get a website, that will help people A LOT.

well gl with your team
thanks for ur replies guys

last night i tried to make a skin it turned out okay. ill post it up soon. As for my website im only 14 and money doesnt flow easy so does anyone noe of a way to get a free website

Thanks

Paul
feels like a one man team so far

:sadbanananobody likes my team
Australian Racing Federation ?

Good luck!

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG