The online racing simulator
Logic tech g25 can not configure gas and brake pedals???
i see rz axis feedback from pedals but can not set buttons?? HElpppppppp
Check if "Report combined pedals" in the Logitech Profiler is checked. If it is uncheck it. In the options menu of LFS go to controls, make sure the throttle/brake axis are seperate. You should also see buttons 1, buttons 2, etc until you see Axis, click on that tab. If you push your brake/gas/clutch you should see axis bars on the right moving. Click on the control you want to assign to which axis, then click on the axis.

Good luck.

EDIT: You can also invert the axis if necessary, eg. the thottle / brake are at full even though you aren't pressing them.
Quote from LazLoW :Check if "Report combined pedals" in the Logitech Profiler is checked. If it is uncheck it. In the options menu of LFS go to controls, make sure the throttle/brake axis are seperate. You should also see buttons 1, buttons 2, etc until you see Axis, click on that tab. If you push your brake/gas/clutch you should see axis bars on the right moving. Click on the control you want to assign to which axis, then click on the axis.

Good luck.

EDIT: You can also invert the axis if necessary, eg. the thottle / brake are at full even though you aren't pressing them.

Quote from Aldo(Col) :i see rz axis feedback from pedals but can not set buttons?? HElpppppppp

i have the same problem try it and still it does not work at the moment i have to do it with keyboard controls.

greetzzzz X20DTL

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG