The online racing simulator
[REQ] Race interior for XRG/XRT
(18 posts, started )
Patch Z. New interiors. (Hoping luathas would see this...)

Since the old XR interior don't work anymore, I was wondering if someone could make a race-themed interior for the street XRs.

Would appreciate anything. Thanks!
#2 - G!NhO
why do you say for XR's you can only use one XR
:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea
i think the new interior suits the car sooo much that i dont wanna change it...alltho ive made the steering wheel a tad darker by myself *proud*

and i dont think XRG is that kind of a racer that would need a stripped dash and doors?
#5 - G!NhO
yeah i like the interiors how they are now
Quote from G!NhO :why do you say for XR's you can only use one XR

oh this is crazy. He made a request for an interior, just because he said "street XR's" does'nt mean he is using the XRT, so you can shut the **** up.

All you cracker hunters are starting to piss me off.
actually he did mention the xrt he wrote can i get interior for patch z for the xrg/xrt
XRG/XRT use the same interior file, so thats most likely why he put it.

p.s even if he did use XRT, there is no proof of him doing so. Thats why i find it completely innapropriate of people instantly putting up flaming banana's.
#9 - G!NhO
i still find it wrong he said XR's
I'll do it but im horrible at doors and seats so as long as you look straight it will be beautiful what kind of/ color texture do you want to use? and taillights? center piece items...... and no more bananas he just wants an interior......XR_Interior not xrt or xrr
i can assume anything i want since im free to do so
Quote from kamilek12 :i can assume anything i want since im free to do so

well then your just a dick...
Hey There, I Think I Might Be Asking For The Same Thing And Maybe We Can Conjoin our Threads...Im Asking For The XRT But as they said above.... The XRT and XRG are the Same Textures and Stuff...So Take a little Peak at my thread and See if thats something of interest...Like I said im also asking Because of a lack of knowledge when it comes to editing the .DDS Files...Thanks For taking the Time To Read.......

DK_USA
Quote from kamilek12 :i can assume anything i want since im free to do so

You're only half better than him so hmm dont flame...
yes but i actually paid money to get the xrt and u think ur better than me just because u spent 21 dollars more well then i think your wrong my friend and i do know they use the same interiors.
Quote from kamilek12 :yes but i actually paid money to get the xrt and u think ur better than me just because u spent 21 dollars more well then i think your wrong my friend and i do know they use the same interiors.

if ur so smart with the xrt the settle it on the track with RM on a drift server...if u dont have the guts to do it then i advise u to stfu...really starting to pissing me off...
Quote from HighRoad :if ur so smart with the xrt the settle it on the track with RM on a drift server...if u dont have the guts to do it then i advise u to stfu...really starting to pissing me off...

i agree..
These banana's are getting old REALLY fast.
Someone says one thing BAM banana's all over the place.
So about the battle put up or shut up!!!.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG