The online racing simulator
LFS Mouse question
(4 posts, started )
LFS Mouse question
Ok when i first started playing LFS on the demo I was able to you the mouse for acclerating and brkaing but with out having to use the left click and right click, i was able to just move the mouse forward and it would go faster and back words it would brake, and it was nice doing it that way becase i could control the amount of throttle that i wanted and when you just left click on the mouse to accelerate it always added full throttle and sometimes i don't want full throttle, so i'm wondering how do i make it so i can accelerate and brake by just moving the mouse forwards and backwards? and i must be able to still steer with the mouse by just moving it the the left and right becuase i was able to control the amount of power and brakeing power while also being able to steer. and yes i know it may be hard to control but i just want to try and see if it works
I don't think that option ever existed. How steady can be your steering if you do that anyway?
Quote from swisscosmo :so i'm wondering how do i make it so i can accelerate and brake by just moving the mouse forwards and backwards?

I think you could do that. You have to enter the Options, go to Controls, then select Wheel/Joystick.

Assign Mouse X to steering and Mouse Y to accelerate/brake. Of course you have to use combined Throttle/Brakes
Quote from kurent :I don't think that option ever existed. How steady can be your steering if you do that anyway?

One of my teammates and I used to drive with a mouse setup like this for more than a year until we got a wheel and after a little practice it can be just as good as any other method. After patch Y it's not too healthy for the clutch because the throttle cut option is removed.

LFS Mouse question
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG