The online racing simulator
how many mistakes can u make before you will get a life time ban? then i mean, slight mistakes and not like driving on purpose in the wrong direction or something like that! i had one short term ban because of a confusion between me and some other guy ( it's oke now ). I hope i won't get banned for life ever because racing on CTRA is the best there is for public online atm.
#27 - Dru
Quote from henrico-20- :how many mistakes can u make before you will get a life time ban? then i mean, slight mistakes and not like driving on purpose in the wrong direction or something like that! i had one short term ban because of a confusion between me and some other guy ( it's oke now ). I hope i won't get banned for life ever because racing on CTRA is the best there is for public online atm.

Every report is judged on its own merits - you should sleep easy..... for now
:d
... Unless you have many incidents that are relatively severe (general disregard for other drivers, shitty blue-flag behaviour, overall bad behaviour to others, wrecking.) you shouldn't ever need to worry about ever getting lifetime banned TBH.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG