The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
what would sigmun freud say of the view i use while driving
i guess you would be quite interesting for him. as you are for all of us.
He would say: " OMG, yet another useless thread '' or something like that.
#4 - nihil
He would probably regret the overly metaphorical base of all his musings and conclusions. He would also wonder about synthesising both the creative and the destructive implications of the phallus image, and consider that, while his original conclusions opened up a field of sexual study that had previously been inaccesible to both academia and popular media generally (though not the popular imagination), the desire for 'completion' that many humans demonstrate probably also implies that, psychologically at least, we are pansexual, bisexual, anything but gendered in our sexual responses and psychological drives...
He would recommend you stop smoking whatever it is you smoke.
lerts, will you be my best friend?
I don't know who you are but, are you another one of those dumbass's that post complely and randomly retarded stuff that makes no sense whatsoever and thinks that it's funny?
Quote from scoobyrbac :I don't know who you are but, are you another one of those dumbass's that post complely and randomly retarded stuff that makes no sense whatsoever and thinks that it's funny?

He likes to think he's making sense, but it just comes out like he's talking utter shite. Either way, he brightens up the day.

lerts to become president!
LOL! I had to vote.

If he can't be president, he has to be my best friend. No two ways about it.
If Boris Johnson can be voted the Mayor of London i don't see any harm in Lerts becoming President.

Just not figured out what he should be President of though
He would say: "There is this General LFS Discussion section on the top of the forum, isnt it? So why didnt you post there?"
lerts, you're like Bush
#14 - wark
This view is now officially the "lerts view." Someone put it in the LFS wiki.

And yes, it is phallic.
Is it just me that is lost here?
I don't quite get it, nor the topic, but not the other one too, has Lert become a legend on this forum or what?
Quote from The Very End :Is it just me that is lost here?
I don't quite get it, nor the topic, but not the other one too, has Lert become a legend on this forum or what?

His random words of bullsh... wisdom has made him indeed a legend.
Somewhat close to Harjun, just a little more...erhm less constructive?
I tried to read some of his topic, and no offence, I don't get any of them, I never know what you are trying to say.

Maybe he is the returned Jesus?
Quote from The Very End :Somewhat close to Harjun, just a little more...erhm less constructive?
I tried to read some of his topic, and no offence, I don't get any of them, I never know what you are trying to say.

Maybe he is the returned Jesus?

For Lerts it's probably Jebus
His threads are like an advert for why drugs are bad. Mm'kay?

I keep reporting them but the mods don't seem to care.
#21 - JJ72
Poor lad has been on the demo for too long.
Quote from Dajmin :I keep reporting them but the mods don't seem to care.

There are FAR worse posters here, tbh.
lerts posts are very amusing to read.

And he makes more sense than all the Bambos and ginhos that seem to have flooded the forum lately...
Quote from Gil07 :lerts posts are very amusing to read.

And he makes more sense than all the Bambos and ginhos that seem to have flooded the forum lately...

Exactly, I like Lerts for his wierdness. He brings some diversity to the forum, instead of the spammers that you just mentioned.
#25 - JJ72
Quote from Gil07 :lerts posts are very amusing to read.

And he makes more sense than all the BAMBOS and ginhos that seem to have flooded the forum lately...

you FORGOT the CAPS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG