The online racing simulator
Tour De France 08
(33 posts, started )
Quote from AstroBoy :Seriously atleast try and keep the thread clean of drug talk you can bitch ur head off after the tours end but not during it.

IMHO if they can use drugs during the tour then people can talk about drugs during the tour.
Quote from AstroBoy :Seriously atleast try and keep the thread clean of drug talk you can bitch ur head off after the tours end but not during it..

Who "bitched his head off"?
I think they should just ban everyone not using drugs... Would be easier and would give a level playing field...
Wow todays stage was exciting, the youngest rider went over a cliff that was freigtning to say the least, and CSC still havnt put time on Cadel tomorrows stage should be interesting
Quote from AstroBoy :..... and CSC still havnt put time on Cadel tomorrows stage should be interesting

Should have been, but Sastre apart nobody had the legs to challenge Evans. Watched the whole thing live when in reality the last 15min would have done
A wee bit disappointing........

I don't think the gap is big enough to bother Evans. All things being equal he will sew it up in Saturdays TT

Not my first choice for yellow in Paris, but lets hope the b*gger is clean at least
-
(traxxion) DELETED by traxxion
Yesterday's final was nothing compared to today's, what an awesome fight between Barredo and Burghardt!
And it all comes down to a final time trial
And the tours over for another year and Cadel coming oh so close to the win again.
I just think he could have done better in that time trial but oh well shit happens, the better man won on the day look foward to next years tour, he will actually have to work harder to take it home next year.

Tour De France 08
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG