The online racing simulator
LFS Remote disappearing track map
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Fox 2
Track map disappears in T1 at WE1r when zoomed in at full. Same happens in the same corner with WE1.

To reproduce - simply enter any server with WE track, zoom in and manually move camera to T1 (tho it also disappears if camera is fixed on car that goes through that corner).

I've checked in 3 browsers (IE6, Opera 9.21, Firefox 3), reproducible in all of them, BUT.. the area, where map starts to disappear differs. Seems like you need to move camera more to the edge of the track (upper) in FF and even more in IE (comparing with Opera). Weird, huh

Screen of the bug in attachment.
Attached images
remotebug.JPG
Та же фигня и у меня, иногда трасса моргает, а если следить за последним, то трасса восстанавливается после третьего поворота. Firefox третей версии с тулбаром от Яndexа.

Have the same bug. Firefox v.3
yeah i know that bug, but unfortunately it's not something i can fix. Flash is a bit problematic when moving and zooming big images and starts to hide the image at certain x,y coords with a certain (large) zoom level.

When you see it happen, zoom out a little and the track will reappear. It's a bit nasty I know, but the alternative to actually fix it, is to allow less zoom, which is not so nice, because apart from a few areas the trackmap does not disappear at the current maximum zoom level.
LFS Remote
Use the LFS Remote Flash object directly in a new tab, instead of going through the LFS Desktop. Here is the URL for all browsers:

- http://www.lfsworld.net/remote/remote.swf

Right click the mouse, and pick quality as "high", also set access to "always allow", and memory storage to "unlimited". Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the flash to load, especially if you have a lot of running processes taking up a lot of memory.

Given the default setting for flash quality is "high" and that allowing flash use of unlimited memory even though it only uses a few kBs isn't going to make any difference, what was the point of that post?
Since this thread has received a giant bump, I'll remind the poster that the '?' in the bottom right corner allows you to download the Remote in Flash Player.
Quote from boothy :what was the point of that post?

Look at the name of the poster. He apparently likes making long posts with pictures that destroy the forum layout but most of the time don't have anything to do with the topic.
I know it will be another bump But what the hell he think he doing by allowing site access to his camera and mic, He wanna be recorded or something
Just not try it on another websites
Cuz I think this option does what the title says...

In case you would like to know what you doing http://www.macromedia.com/supp ... shplayer/help/help09.html

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG