The online racing simulator
Official [4SR] movie
(26 posts, started )
Official [4SR] movie
Hi guys,

I'm not much of a movie maker myself but 4Sight would love someone to make an official move for us. Please contact me if you're interested.

thanks
scotty
If you provide me with a proper footage and info about what and where to find it(in a replay that is, so I don't need to spent lotsa of time searching the right scenes for the movie) then I can make something. If you are interested pm me and we will talk more about it.
Quote from kamkorPL :If you provide me with a proper footage and info about what and where to find it(in a replay that is, so I don't need to spent lotsa of time searching the right scenes for the movie) then I can make something. If you are interested pm me and we will talk more about it.

ok thx mate, i'll pm you later.
#4 - KeMoT
I guess next awesome drift movie from KamkoR is on its way
Here is what has been done. Due to cooperation problems the video making process won't be continued, but I didn't want to waste completly this what has been made, and Scotty liked that too I guess.
#6 - KeMoT
Very nice KamkoR, very nice.
Indeed, very nice. Nice to see something else from you than just drifting movies.

ps. Did you start some movie project with rFactor some time ago? Any progress?
Thanks. About rFactor vid, Yes I did, no progress on it though. I got bored of this sim and came back to lfs.
#9 - KeMoT
Quote from kamkorPL :I got bored of this sim and came back to lfs.

LOL
aaargh rapidshare...:smash:
stupid site for those with shared IP...
can't wait till i get my hands on the vid....
Chaos: Watch it on video google. I don't have any good hosting so this is best I could come up with. Unfrotunally the video quality is quite low on video google compared to the file I hosted on rapidshare. Still, enjoy.
awesome video Kam, too bad its not finished, what a pity.
#13 - joen
fantastic video, absolutely great quality!
what kind of hardware do you use to make your videos? It's probably some very fast stuff right? Because when i compare it to the stuff i'm working on, your video is so much smoother, i don't see any framedrops.
I'm also interested to know what software you use. Is it Premiere or do you use other programs as well? The colors look so great in your video. Do you by any chance know some good tutorials or something or could you tell something about the filters you used?
Lotta questions I know
Quote from joen :fantastic video, absolutely great quality!
what kind of hardware do you use to make your videos? It's probably some very fast stuff right? Because when i compare it to the stuff i'm working on, your video is so much smoother, i don't see any framedrops.
I'm also interested to know what software you use. Is it Premiere or do you use other programs as well? The colors look so great in your video. Do you by any chance know some good tutorials or something or could you tell something about the filters you used?
Lotta questions I know

Thanks joen.

My hardware isn't really fast stuff. a64 3000+ Venice, gf6600gt, 1gb of ram etc. Nowadays its average. It turns out smooth, because I record at 0.5 speed and then I speed it up in premiere(Software used: Fraps, Premiere 1.5Pro + Boris Red). About the colors, those are saturation changes, gradients etc. About the tutorials, I remember looking for them on net 1 year ago, and I really didn't find anything interesting. Adobe Premiere with its keyframe editing is really simple, after getting used to.
#15 - joen
Quote from kamkorPL :Thanks joen.

My hardware isn't really fast stuff. a64 3000+ Venice, gf6600gt, 1gb of ram etc. Nowadays its average. It turns out smooth, because I record at 0.5 speed and then I speed it up in premiere(Software used: Fraps, Premiere 1.5Pro + Boris Red). About the colors, those are saturation changes, gradients etc. About the tutorials, I remember looking for them on net 1 year ago, and I really didn't find anything interesting. Adobe Premiere with its keyframe editing is really simple, after getting used to.

Well I would say that is a pretty fast system though I have a pretty fast graphics card and 1.5 GB ram, but my processor is just too slow (good old XP 2600 ). I'm going to build a new system next year, so I guess it will just have to do for now. I already record at 0.5 speed, and the speed is quite ok with one or a few cars, but a whole field of cars still slows it down a lot.
I know my way around Premiere quite ok, but I didn't know about Boris Red, so i'll check that out.
Thanks for the tips
Quote from kamkorPL :Chaos: Watch it on video google. I don't have any good hosting so this is best I could come up with. Unfrotunally the video quality is quite low on video google compared to the file I hosted on rapidshare. Still, enjoy.

awesome video! thank you! :bowdown:
Lookin awesome kamkorPL, just great :up:

I'm seeing more and more movies that are great to watch these days, good stuff
Thanks, especially as I didn't expect more than 2-3 comments for such a short unfinished movie.
Quote from kamkorPL :Thanks, especially as I didn't expect more than 2-3 comments for such a short unfinished movie.

Maybe short but what a movie ! besides, it is a KamkoR proddy man
Hmm, even thought i hate kamkor,have to admit that hes good making videos.
Quote from Slidaaaa :Hmm, even thought i hate kamkor,have to admit that hes good making videos.

hate is such a strong word
Hello Kamkor.
Congrats, another great movie from you.

My question is, who is the music by?
noob4ever: Thx, the music is by The Exies, and the song is called "What you deserve".
Quote from Slidaaaa :Hmm, even thought i hate kamkor,have to admit that hes good making videos.

And why do you hate him?

Awesome movie kam
Maybe he's jealous of his video making skills

Official [4SR] movie
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG