The online racing simulator
I will get a license
(45 posts, started )
I will get a license
Hi, I'm LFS player since the S1 was out, but always I played DEMO. Today, I thought about
to buy a S2 license but I have some doubts.

I'll get S2 now, and when S3 is out, I'll have to pay again 30€?
And, I'll pay with credit card, the license will come to me some minutes after the purschase?

Thanks for you answers.
#2 - Jakg
S3 will be another £12 (whatever a single stage of LFS is).

S3 is a loooooooooooooooooong way away, though...
Quote from BoyGTA :Hi, I'm LFS player since the S1 was out, but always I played DEMO. Today, I thought about
to buy a S2 license but I have some doubts.

I'll get S2 now, and when S3 is out, I'll have to pay again 30€?
And, I'll pay with credit card, the license will come to me some minutes after the purschase?

Thanks for you answers.

answer1: No, only 15 for one more stage. But you can not buy it if you don't want. You will stick with S2 content

answer2: It will come immediatly.

EDIT: damn, Jakg is faster
-
(TG44) DELETED by TG44
No, if S3 was £36 (which is not decided) and you had already paid £24 for S2 then you would only pay an extra £12 for S3.

S3 is years away though as Jakg says.

Buying with credit card should be instant, not a few minutes.
Ok, thanks for your answers. Tomorrow I'll be S2 licensed aswell, can't w8!
Quote from BoyGTA :Ok, thanks for your answers. Tomorrow I'll be S2 licensed aswell, can't w8!

Welcome then!
As stated, you'll pay only the difference between S2 and S3 when S3 comes out.
Welcome in advance.
you should feel privaleged that scawen posted in your thread! lucky you!
+1
yeah, I envy you.
is it just me or scawen is more often to be found ond forums lately?

and finally, for all those curious people.....S3 is years away-from The Man himself
Quote from Dalibor79 :is it just me or scawen is more often to be found ond forums lately?

New patch - he needs to see what the feedback's like. Soon enough he'll go back into his coding grotto and we won't see him for weeks.
Hehe, thanks guys. I hope to post again here next time with my license.

Good night.
Quote from anbiddulph :you should feel privaleged that scawen posted in your thread! lucky you!

Patch Z, he's getting some rest now, and chilling out on forums.
dont worry, for S3 you will need another 12 pounds...but the quality of the product really deserves the price, amazing physics, great performance, nice skins, 100% support.

Welcome to LFS
We will have to pay more for S3, it could be like 10 years with LFS by the time S3 is released, it's already 6 years for me
I'd feel like a thief to pay just another 12 to get S3.
Specially considering the inflation these days, LFS is way underpriced already right now!!!

Gonna arrange a protest if LFS wont have a higher price for S3
Well, that's interesting to hear that S3 will not be out anytime soon.

Personally, I've known about this sim and been playing it on and off (I usually come back when a new patch is out, hehe) for a few years. I can't remember what version it was when I first found out about it, but I'm pretty sure it was S1 and the cars had no visible damage model.

Just wanna add that it's definitely my favourite racing sim and I always love it when it gets updates. My only problem is while racing is fun, I don't want to do it 24/7, as sometimes I'd rather just drive casually through the city streets, as in real life. If there was a game with open ended roads like GTA or Test Drive Unlimited, but with the exact LFS physics model, I would just die from excitement. I'd probably pay $200 to drive around the TDU island with LFS physics... Anyway.

I've wanted to get an S2 licence since a while ago, probably a year ago when I got my first job and a G25... But I've always held back because I felt $50 was kinda steep and I thought S3 was just around the corner. I thought there'd be no way they'd be charging $75 for a PC game when S3 was out, and there'd probably be some discount...

Looks like there will never be one. Maybe if there was one, I would jump in right away as I did with the Orange Box when they had a 25% off sale. Not that LFS isn't worth $50, as I'd love to support the devs and I love the sim, but I just wouldn't play it enough to justify the price at this point... Kinda busy with other things atm.

Wow, can't believe my first post here turned out to be this long haha. Guess that's how I say hi. So hi. From a long time lurker, one who still hasn't taken the plunge, but now that Scaven said S3 is far off I might just as well stop waiting for it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :New patch - he needs to see what the feedback's like. Soon enough he'll go back into his coding grotto and we won't see him for weeks.

I have a picture of a small cupboard under some stairs with old cans of Red Bull everywhere, and a long haired bearded Scawen hunched over the keyboard typing code in his sleep.
S3 years away?? :ambulance:hbomb:
Quote from LiveForBoobs :S3 years away?? :ambulance:hbomb:

Yes

Quote from shurcooL :I might just as well stop waiting for it.

Well...whilst you wait, buy S2, and you will have more fun when you waiting for S3
Funny how people think that S3 is right around a corner
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I have a picture of a small cupboard under some stairs with old cans of Red Bull everywhere, and a long haired bearded Scawen hunched over the keyboard typing code in his sleep.

I'll pay, reasonable amount of money, if you give the original copy of this picture and all copyrights to me.
Guys I'm really pist.. I can't buy it with Visa.. at the end I get sth like 3D autorisation or sth like this.. and I should enter the Nie and a password and I don't have this..
#22 - JJ72
what's a 3d authorization?

and what's a nie?

:o

the password should be the security code found on the back of the card.
U cant buy it with Visa Electron, only standart Visa.
Quote from Shadowww :U cant buy it with Visa Electron, only standart Visa.

You can buy with electron, friend bought with electron and my brother bought with electron.. Don't say things you don't know
Yes. It mostly depends on the bank.

I will get a license
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG