The online racing simulator
Race your Face!
(7 posts, started )
Race your Face!
Hey Fellas,

As many of you know racing is a very expensive business, so I have decided to think of a new way of getting sponsorship.

Instead of 1 BIG sponsor i was advised to get many small ones. One day the idea popped into my head of selling passport photo sized blocks which individuals or companies can buy for £10 each. Companies who want more exposure can buy 10 blocks (or however many) for a larger logo!

I have already raised a lot of media interest with this new idea, Anglia TV are coming to do a news article on me and my unique scheme soon and I keep in close contact with the local newspaper!

I’m selling 400 passport photo sized blocks on my racing kart which will gain a lot of exposure, on my own site and www.karting1.co.uk (which recieves over 5,000 unique hits per day worldwide) on TV and in newspapers.

In 2007 I was seeded the British #12 in my 1st year of competition with a budget around 10 times less than my competitors, due to the fact that I pay totally for myself.

What do you fellas think of the idea, and would anyone be interested in having their face on my kart? :P Surely the devs would love to see an LFS logo on the kart??!!

Ive been lucky enough to enjoy a bit of racing success, and get up to some cool stuff, all thanks to the team i have behind me!
http://www.willdendy.com/index ... latest-news&Itemid=50

Check out my site www.willdendy.com for news and updates!
ciao x
#2 - Jakg
It's not new - same ideas have been done before on many things including on the side of satellites (a PC forum i'm a member of have done the same thing).
ok! it must work then, if people have done it before/still doing it!

ive never seen it in karting before

imagine how much space a car could have
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
the guy who made that, is a guy i know from karting's brother!!

massive coincidence when i found out
Racing For Holland did this for a couple years on their Dome S101 LMP car. Interesting concept, good luck with it.
#6 - JJ72
hey lets put together our loose changes and put LFS on it.

Race your Face!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG