The online racing simulator
Does anyone find their real life road driving helps or hinders their LFS performance? If you've had your confidence knocked by making some silly error on the public road, having some bloke shout at you for pulling out in front of him or whatever, if you play LFS that evening you might perhaps subconsciously be more cautious? Or perhaps you beat a guy in a BMW away from the lights in your Citroen 2CV so you now feel a bit more gung-ho. For me I think it works a little bit the other way, I found myself braking later or clipping a kerb a couple of times in my real car and thinking "I'm sure I never used to do that..."
Quote from modelmotorracing :For me I think it works a little bit the other way, I found myself braking later or clipping a kerb a couple of times in my real car and thinking "I'm sure I never used to do that..."

I got a ticket for making a "racing turn" a couple years ago . I don't know if it was because of LFS though. My cars transmission was really messed up so I was just trying not to lose momentum through corners
Quote from danowat :1) Physical fitness, I am now MUCH fitter than I was a few months ago

Would this have any effect on driving in a race sim?, maybe not the actually physical fitness, how about the positive mental effects physical fitness and activity has on an idividual?, would that attribute something to it?

Yeah it would, if not for the theoretical mental effects of exercise then just by having increased comfort alone you'd have less distractions to keep you from focusing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG