The online racing simulator
FXO Racing - oneGP International Front Driven Series
This is a heads up to anyone who likes racing the FXO, one of the most under-rated cars in LFS. I am running a 12 race (2 races per meeting) series with a lot of original rules, and a shorter race format than most other leagues. Interesting rules include:
Home Races, Championship ballast, random reverse grids and a number of bonus points for different achievements.

It runs on selected Saturdays at 1900 UTC/GMT

I'm posting this here, because I have advertised this on a number of team forums, and have waited a month before posting it anywhere else. My thread in the League's section of the forum has 903 views after over a month, so I would like to have a top-up of drivers from this post.

You can find full details and sign up here. You can also look at the oneGP.net forum, but due to internet issues I am unable to access that site.

Thanks for reading,

Michael
#2 - TG44
this kinda sounds interesting... i'll join if the races aren't too late in the evening... and i also gotta learn to drive the FXO
Quote from TG44 :this kinda sounds interesting... i'll join if the races aren't too late in the evening... and i also gotta learn to drive the FXO

It's 1900 UTC/GMT on some Saturdays. I've added that to the first post.
Why oh why do people run these leagues on a weekend
Quote from danowat :Why oh why do people run these leagues on a weekend

Quite a few people have this issue - I thought weekends were usually the best day to do it!
Because otherwise you can't get more nations... I wouldn't be able to play with people on the other side of the world unless its a weekend ...
Good point I guess, but it sucks for us that have lives........
My life is LFS.
Sounds good count me in. I'll be the guy in last place.
FXO league, cool! Saturday night, not cool!
Quote from Luke.S :Sounds good count me in. I'll be the guy in last place.

Don't be too sure
Well with you two fighting for last I will be third from last c( 8
Quote from traxxion :FXO league, cool! Saturday night, not cool!

Dewd ! I know it's hard to understand for some people but there are also people who have a fulltime job and are happy if they can race in a league during teh weekend !1 I for one can't join leagues that race on monday to friday which pretty much eliminates my chances for joining nice leagues. :chairs:

So, mp3 Astra : nice to see a league racing in teh weekend ! I'll have a look at the rules etc. as I might sign up.
Maybe, if I run this series again, I could put some on different days. I don't know. Let's see how this one goes!
Quote from J@tko :Don't be too sure

I will never let you get the best position. We will be racing at 1mph.
Quote from mutt107 :3 mph!
i might be able to join.

i think it would be quicker for us three to park across the track and block it.

I shall be going at 4mph i win

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG