The online racing simulator
G25 Electric Shocks
(9 posts, started )
G25 Electric Shocks
Recently, my G25 keeps giving me electric shocks if i touch the medal centre spokes on the main wheel itself.

Its not a large current by the feeling of it, although you can feel it and think to yourself, "wtf was that".

Any ideas why its like that, and how i can stop it?

Many Thanks!

Ash
Woah there you sir are loaded with static. Mostly happens when you have too much static electricity(have carpets?), but thats the main cause. I get that most of the time.
My Mum's car keeps giving her eletric shocks when she opens the door. It's the weather.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Recently, my G25 keeps giving me electric shocks if i touch the medal centre spokes on the main wheel itself.

Its not a large current by the feeling of it, although you can feel it and think to yourself, "wtf was that".

Any ideas why its like that, and how i can stop it?

Many Thanks!

Ash

what i always do it just tauch the unprotected/unpainted radiotor ends(taps) before touchiong pc stuff because the water pipes are grounded so it drains your static because even a jolt you cant feel could wreck a pc, a jolt you can feel starts at several thousand volts
Many thanks for the help
put some football socks on, go to tesco rub your feet backwards and forwards and slide about the floor, then go touch a trolly is that the same sorta shock you feel ?

p.s i am not responsible for any death or injury.
Erm... i dont think im going to try that,

I look like a twat doing that :P
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Erm... i dont think im going to try that,

I look like a twat doing that :P

i do it every week when shopping with my mam just i skid round drifting the trolly, i always get static shocks yes i am 16 and love drifting hahaa sh.....
Im 16 aswell, and i would still look like a twat :P

No offense lol :P

G25 Electric Shocks
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG