The online racing simulator
Future Team
(11 posts, started )
Future Team
Hi,
My recent team i was in, has sadly ended, and i am now looking for a new team. I am looking for a serious team. I have experience in Race, and Drift. I have ran in many leagues like the Kyoto 250, as well as the Storm Cup, that is going on now. And i am planning on stretching my horizon and joining LOTA, and many others when the time is right. And i have been in multiple drift comps. If there is any teams out there that will give me a shot, I'm up for it. And if that team is in any league, i am willing on helping them. If there is something i cannot do, ill try my best to work and get better. Thanks for your time.

Sarge
Good luck in your team search!
Wait, so guess motorsports has come to an end?...Wow thought they where a good team. if i am mistaken please correct me, but I would say good luck to you mate!
This is what Falcon said..

Originally Posted by Guess Forums
Guess Motorsports is on its last lengths. I have decided to close it down completely. I am sorry to everyone that was dedicated, but I can't pay for the server, and I can't run the team. There just aren't enough hours in the day for everything. You don't need to hear my entire life story, but the team is done. I am especially sorry to Banshee56 from CoRe, who put in all this effort to help me out; to see it all go to waste is a real shame. I've kept this team going probably longer than I should have. To the people that actually read this forum: keep in touch. It has been great fun racing and drifting with all of you, and I hope to see you around. I guess this is about all I have to say.

Sincerely,

Justin Kruithof
Rising Phoenix Motorsports!
FTL...Maybe a race team and no drift?
Yea, i am mostly looking for a race team, but i added drift to expand the search.
Quote from Riders Motion :Rising Phoenix Motorsports!

Quote from racer hero :Why do you keep saying us to people? lol

Seems like RP and Slide-Fx are counterparts, SLide-Fx is for the drifters and RP is for the racers, haha!
well then i'll forget about asking to join the drifting aspect of RP

Future Team
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG