The online racing simulator
I Need Help!
(10 posts, started )
I Need Help!
Stop being a little **** then.
Nobody can help here but yourself...you get a global ban after being banned from a certain amount of servers (15/20 IIRC). This can't be undone by being unbanned.

So if I were you, I'd be very well behaved from now on

^^ Klutch said it better than I ever could
Eh, i get directly to the point.
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
-
You kept coming back, even though he must've banned you at least 15 times? How is it not your fault??

Should you get 2 more bans, you get a 30 day ban from all LFS servers
-
It's already been said. Behave yourself and you will be fine.

There is no discussion to be had here.
-
Quote from vipex123 :so if i behave myself, it will go away???

That doesn't matter does it? Like bandaid said, behave yourself and you'll be fine. So just behave yourself, sheesh.

And if you get kicked/banned from a server for inexperience, then it's wise to not join that server again until you've gained a bit experience with that specific combo offline or on another server.
The CD servers are race servers, not practice servers. You can consider having the ability to complete a 10 lap race in a timely fashion as a prerequisite.
-
#9 - garph
Quote from vipex123 :yeah well, before banning, they should atleast say go onto another server... and you get banned for hardly anything, you ban people instead of a warning kick.

You shouldn't have to be warned. You are not the only person on a server, your behaviour effects what could be 20 or more other people.

Just race clean, obey the rules and there shouldn't be any problems.
Quote from vipex123 :yeah well, before banning, they should atleast say go onto another server... and you get banned for hardly anything, you ban people instead of a warning kick.

Er, no. It's their server to do with as they please. Within reason

If you acted like a tool on our server then ban=999 straight away. Come and drive sensibly (be you greased lightning or backmarker) then you are always welcome.

But CD is a particularly bad one to pick if yer a noob on the combo You'll just get in trouble. Same goes for dMr and Oval junky servers.

Be good and it'll all go away.......

I Need Help!
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG