Electric Raceabout?
(130 posts, started )
Nuclear would be great, as long as there is not another Chernobyl.
There can't be - the fail safes against that type of problem cannot happen again.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Learn your history... (I know, its wikipedia but its probably fairly accurate for this)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster

Wheel4Hummer, I'm well aware of what Chernobyl was - but that sort of accident should never happen again, at all. It was a disaster, there needs to be no history brushup to know that. Imagine if all scientists wanted to test something, in a large nuclear facility, that's highly dangerous? I wouldn't settle for that. I'm just wondering where you get the idea that I need a history brushup?
Quote from Ca18Slider :Imagine if all scientists wanted to test something, in a large nuclear facility, that's highly dangerous?

Well I certainly doubt that they would conduct a highly dangerous experiment at a large nuclear facility that is near a populated area. Also, nowadays we can perform complex calculations and run computer simulations before testing something. I mean, the large governments of the world have the resources to create an underground nuclear facility that is far away from any populated area to devote solely to testing.

Electric Raceabout?
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG