The online racing simulator
Live for Speed S2 CD cover
(13 posts, started )
Where i can found "Official?" Live for Speed S2 CD cover?
Nowhere, because there is no official CD cover available.

Don has made an unofficial CD cover for LFS S1, you can download it here:
http://www.4players.de/renders ... T=119&DOWNLOADID=7117

Edit: Sorry Don, I don't know what I've been thinking when I wrote that post
#3 - Don
are you sure you`ve made it?
lol
Quote from GP4Flo :Don has made an unofficial CD cover for LFS S1.

Yeah, but...i want S2 CD cover

btw, thank you!
You could take the "unofficial" S2 DVD cover and cut it down a bit.
#7 - P1lot
That's not the case in the U.S. Though most of us wish it were.
Quote from Cue-Ball :That's not the case in the U.S. Though most of us wish it were.

LOL and lots of us Europeans miss the big cardboard boxes. But I can not understand why. Only reason would be some extra crap that would come with the game package (posters or something like that) and of course there's more space for a proper manual - but games aren't that hard nowdays that you would need a 200-page manual (except flight sims of course). So why the publishers prefer the cardboard packages in the US? You do have movies in DVD cases so why not games?
Quote from deggis :LOL and lots of us Europeans miss the big cardboard boxes. But I can not understand why. Only reason would be some extra crap that would come with the game package (posters or something like that) and of course there's more space for a proper manual - but games aren't that hard nowdays that you would need a 200-page manual (except flight sims of course). So why the publishers prefer the cardboard packages in the US? You do have movies in DVD cases so why not games?

They should do a mix. The DVD cases in cardboard boxes. As all the cardboard boxes I got was in jeweled cases padded out with cardboard anyway. And I liked the cardboard boxes as it made my collection look big
#13 - MR_B
It's because we want to save tree's......even though plastic uses up oil, but hey! Tree's look nicer than oil so it doesnt matter

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG