The online racing simulator
Pit exit
(5 posts, started )
Pit exit
Ran a quick search and found nothing, the auto-suggester found nothing either so here goes....

I installed a little Y30 server earlier, installed the test client and had a couple of people join in for a quick test.

When I exit the pits, since we have no strictly designated pit stalls I never know exactly where anyone else is leaving the pits from. When I exit the pit stall the first thing I do is slow right down to look around me in case anyone else is leaving their pit stall.

If I slow down just a little too much over the pit box, I`m automatically pitted and refuelled to the pit stop settings.

How`s about a one lap minimum (or even just crossing the pit exit line) after leaving your stall before the pit boxes become active?
sounds pretty good
except
what if someone rapes you coming out of the pits who isn't so cautious. You'd probably want to pit but would have to go a lap with a damaged car.
#3 - G!NhO
i think there should be a button like in rfactor (yes sorry ) to request a pitstop maybe with the F12 button, put an option like "request pitstop"
Just look at the minimap?
Yea, i would like that unseen, it sucks if u get blocked in pit or something then u are in the pit box, and u cant move..

Pit exit
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG