The online racing simulator
My First track.
(18 posts, started )

Poll : Did you like it?

Closed since :
I Dislike it,try agan Bro.
I like it,its Cool.
My First track.
I didnt know how to take pictures so just test and i hope you like it it took me like 1/2 hour.
Attached files
AU1_FlatOut Drift.lyt - 4.8 KB - 219 views
lol, adding the layout would help.
To take a picture, use CTRL-S.
voting on your own track is lame too:uglyhamme
how do u find ur screenshots?
Wtf....:goldfish::drink:
sorry guys my pics keep having errors uploading. but i updated my layout hope you like the changes.
Why has shadowww, a demo user, voted on this? Either he's a forum whore who's meddling in licensed business, or :bananadea

Tried it, i dislike it sorry, not my style. And Rob, must we flame....Maybe he got bored? Forum whoring is a disease you know!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Why has shadowww, a demo user, voted on this? Either he's a forum whore who's meddling in licensed business, or :bananadea

Or, maybe, i looked at layout using LYTe?
btw, i voted because i seen there is a vote and i clicked first answer
W/E lol, I'm not flaming...just equally bored
Quote from Shadowww :btw, i voted because i seen there is a vote and i clicked first answer

TBH that's enough reason for flaming right there. "Hey, I'm a sheep, I don't need to read because I'll always choose option 1"

I bet you always hit 1 as soon as a kick/ban vote is started too, right? Even if you were in the pits or on the other side of the track when the incident occurred.
Quote from Dajmin :TBH that's enough reason for flaming right there. "Hey, I'm a sheep, I don't need to read because I'll always choose option 1"

I bet you always hit 1 as soon as a kick/ban vote is started too, right? Even if you were in the pits or on the other side of the track when the incident occurred.

I dont race on servers where votes are enabled
i made a few changes to the track but just to let you know its a touge drift layout ,and dont :drink:and :eclipsee_ and please dont :bananadea

My First track.
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG