The online racing simulator
New Ban editor
(7 posts, started )
New Ban editor
I'm still using a very old version of a ban editor and I hope someone will take some time to write an uptodate ban editor with a simple GUI and a couple of basic functions to ban people for let's say 1 day, 1 week, 1 month etc. etc.
With the new Z-patch coming up it wouldn't be necessary to have a different part for demo and S2-users since everyone have to get a username on LFSW. Hopefully someone is willing to make the effort. Thanks in advance.
which lfs ban editor do you use atm?
Quote from CrazyICE :which lfs ban editor do you use atm?

LFS Ban Editor - 1.0.0.0 (c) 2005 Written by Holger Reitner
To be fair, it does the job if you need to edit something but it's a very limited application.
Besides that, now that we only have licenced users, it would be a good time to have a new editor with some enhanced features. Sadly I can only program something in PHP so that's why I asked for someone willing to make an effort for the community.
Small bump. The editor I mentioned isn't working all that well, so I hope someone is willing to make a new one and share it with the community.
#5 - Lible
Talk to the previous poster Holger "CrazyICE" Reitner
#6 - ekze
Bump!

I've tried to edit bans on one of my dedi servers and couldn't find any tool to do that, so I had to delete bans.ban file.

Any help?
Quote from ekze :Bump!

I've tried to edit bans on one of my dedi servers and couldn't find any tool to do that, so I had to delete bans.ban file.

Any help?

/unban
?

New Ban editor
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG