The online racing simulator
Can't join some servers
(6 posts, started )
#1 - MrEko
Can't join some servers
Hi there, i dunno why but I can't join the CLC server.. When im trying to connect it says "Connecting to host" and then after a few seconds "Connection timed out". And when i search the list i can't find CLC anywhere, but i can find most of the other servers. Anyone have any ideas? I asked on CLC's forum and the server is online. I tryed reinstall LFS, but i still can't find all the servers..

//MrEko
#2 - MrEko
Anyone?
OK, here I go

Do you have software like PeerGuardian or similar installed? Is it just CLC server or are you able to find some another behaving the same? If you have a firewall (software or hardware in router/switch), disable it to test whether it is blocking conenction to CLC.
#4 - MrEko
Allready tryed with switching off the firewall, still the same... and i think theres some more servers that aint working, because it says "No reply: 12". I'm gonna take look if i have some software installed. I'll get back to ya..
#5 - MrEko
I don't think i have any of that software installed
Hi, just posting some info.

He can conenct to my local dedi running on LFS port 63392.

The CLC server in question is dedi running on LFS port 37705.

That's the only difference I can find. He is trying to now get assistance to unblock that port. He has a separate modem & router which he cannot change.

Can't join some servers
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG