The online racing simulator
Team Fortress 2 Discussion Thread
(177 posts, started )
Wow it looks cool, they're a bit unclear in the description - if you have it equipped to your guy but your still using the sniper gun, will it still work?
Quote from LFSn00b :
I sincerely hope this isnt the melee replacement, tbh. I bet a guy that the melee weapon will be a golf club so i don't want to lose

I hope it's SMG replacement, since it's really weak and almost useless weapon. This is what i was hoping for... "Shield sapping mah spy!"
Quote from Kid222 :The sniper is a Spy! :jawdrop:

I just went to check for day 4 and I basically died. During the Scout update, the TF forum was going nuts that they thought it was going to be a spy update. It wasn't.

But you can see the clues in this one. For instance, day 2's letter; there are a few clues in there about the sniper being a spy. And day 3 had a spy in the background uncloaking for a couple of hours. Valve are insane!
Crab-walking Kit
It will change your skeleton! Excruciatingly painful but worth it.

Unbelievable! Best meet the... ever!
Woo i just bought TF2 i can join the mad house....i mean community.
Quote from AstroBoy :Woo i just bought TF2 i can join the mad house....i mean community.

Yay! Now to celebrate your joining... give us your Steam nickname.

Btw. yes, Welcome to the internets is the best achievment. I love you Valve.
Chadozvic3. And now the real fun begins
They really have their bolts loose at Valve, in a lovely silly way though. I like it.

Update won't be that much fun though as I suck being both spy or a sniper. Hate both, they do burn nicely though, and usually follow orders from Natasha...mmm lovely Natasha.
Quote from LFSn00b :I just noticed that, i fail

We could shift that comma and say 'I just noticed, that I fail' which is a more general and, moreover, a more accurate statement.
Ever wanted to throw a jar of piss at someone?

Now you CAN.
I guess this makes the video 'leak' even more ironic. Geddit?
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from Mp3 Astra :We could shift that comma and say 'I just noticed, that I fail' which is a more general and, moreover, a more accurate statement.

except there's no comma needed in that instance.

or in lfsn00b's, actually.
After playing for the last 4 hours... I conclude it's fun.

I like the new method of weapon drops (randomly while playing, and it could be for any class, rather than being tied to achievements). Yes sometimes you get duplicate weapons, but there is a management screen for that.

Sniper and Spy is fun still, not groundbreaking changes like some of the other classes, but still upgrades.

The new Maps are fun, especially the dual-payload one, and the new arena_sawmill has a brilliant atmosphere to it -- too bad it is an arena map.
And I see this when i'm at school. I now have 6 hours to wait until I can access this awesomness.

Team Fortress 2 Discussion Thread
(177 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG