The online racing simulator
Team Fortress 2 Discussion Thread
(177 posts, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I really hate you. I clicked this thread expecting to see "OMG TF2 FREE WEEKEND WOOT" but no. Me sad. :cry:

just buy the damn game its only 6 quid till friday
I can't even afford new tyres for my bike let alone money for a game.

It's tough at the top - Even tougher at the bottom!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I really hate you. I clicked this thread expecting to see "OMG TF2 FREE WEEKEND WOOT" but no. Me sad. :cry:

Wait 'till friday, i think they'll make an announcement. Every update had free weekend following it's release (so far).
Yeah some of them are damn hard tho, i mean i was using some achievement server just so i could get em quickly and go back to playing normal tf2.
Since pretty much all this week its going to be a scout swarm with about 7 scouts to each team.

So far i have the 1st 2 unlocks.. cant wait to try the beanball in game on someone
The one thing I am awaiting is maybe the Arena mode, which I think is awesome, to be added new clan features (atm you can't pick your team, its random and switches you about)
Quote from LFSn00b :The 1000 jumps achievement was a PITA, all i was doing was double jumping my way to other places

Also the ability to actually shoot the baseball to other player is really fun, then press taunt on the stunned enemy, and send him into the air

Hehe yeah 1000 jumps isnt so bad by jumping under a low beem or doorway.

And so thats how you get that achievement for 25 meters then?
Quote from LFSn00b :Yes, you need The Sandman for that 25 meter achievement. When you're close to an enemy you can attempt to just press taunt at him or be sure and hit him with a baseball, then press taunt at him. The other player will... start flying

Yah.. like.. this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8mJUpTlHCE

I got 'em all already and it's great fun. Can't wait to see some baseball-tennis server.

E: Even better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3HSPtP4NvM
Sorry for the bump just like to say that the Orange Box is £5.99 on Steam this weekend, it comes with:

Half Life 2 (+ episode 1 & 2)
Portal
Team Fortress 2

£6 is a bargain for any of these games alone to be honest!
Quote from LFSn00b ::O

gonna consider buying it because of the HL2's, because i havent completed Half life 2 or episode 2

Portal alone is worth twice as much
Thanks for the hint spacedskunk, I purchased the orange-box 5 minutes ago
Thanks for the heads up, going to grab this now (And then find a way to dump steam afterwards )
Quote from LFSn00b ::O

gonna consider buying it because of the HL2's, because i havent completed Half life 2 or episode 2

You'll be able to play all of Half-Life games in co-op too! And many of its free mods are also able to play co-op, such as HL2: Riot Act and MINERVA: Metastasis. It's definitely worth it. I'm really thinking of purchasing another The Orange Box now, so I can give it to someone else. It's simply amazing IMO. USD $9.99 or £6 for The Orange Box (5 full games), plus a lot of free (full) mods, co-op and many other bonuses .

I told this to one of my friends on Steam yesterday, and 10 minutes later I received a message from STEAM: "Your friend «§» [√] has just purchased The Orange Box".

Anyone who get this game can add me on STEAM so we can play online: Antonio05
http://www.teamfortress.com/sniperupdate/

Here we go again. ATM it's only a bow, which looks to be incredible fun with. I see already a server with bow olympics games, or personal collection of bodies hanging on the wall. Half-Life 2 anyone?

I expect this patch to come out next week, like last time with scout. No free weekend in sight, but we'll see.
Quote from Kid222 :http://www.teamfortress.com/sniperupdate/

Here we go again. ATM it's only a bow, which looks to be incredible fun with. I see already a server with bow olympics games, or personal collection of bodies hanging on the wall. Half-Life 2 anyone?

I expect this patch to come out next week, like last time with scout. No free weekend in sight, but we'll see.

they need to update the xbox 360 version already!!...
they said a pack was coming late 08 but now there is no news on it.
why can't the fun games run on my computer..
Changed the thread title for accuracy.
Quote from kingfag :
I can see lots of backstabs in the near future. Yes. I am the spy. Hiding won't save you.

I am the hmphmhmhmpf (Pyro)... Hiding wont save YOU.

Fnally they'll release that double payload mode, can't wait for it. Not much fun in arenas, maybe they want to save that mode, but i doubt it will attract more players. I will check those maps only because of the environment/weather.
Ooh finally, the Payload race! It looks fun, although potentially frustrating.

I love Valve's writing style... 'I love Arena Mode' - Abraham Lincoln
o.O - cool. Add me guys in steam - eliteati - because i play some TF2 too - Great game.

1 note, are there many players who play some MODS of source engine as well here?
I play Insurgency
I am intrigued by this update.

No wonder I love team fortress.
Quote from EliteAti :o.O - cool. Add me guys in steam - eliteati - because i play some TF2 too - Great game.

1 note, are there many players who play some MODS of source engine as well here?

I play almost all of the HL2 Mods
Insurgency?

Team Fortress 2 Discussion Thread
(177 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG