The online racing simulator
'LFS Nations Cup Knockout Stage 1' starts 22nd Jan

The calendar has been released and you can find more detail on the website: www.lfsnationscup.net
Bit curious about this one:

Quote : Race 5 + 6 XF UF 1000 Aston National

XF UF?? Is it both those cars racing?
yeah, I'm assuming he meant xfr + ufr.

actually its confusing, cause on the main page it says
Race Event 3: UF 1000 - Aston National
Yeah there are only 1 class races, so I'll bet that XF is a typo. Well Gooden, you and I better work hard for the US, we have some hard countries against us :o
That group 2 looks very interesting... Australia, Slovenia, Germany, USA, Finland, Austria

I bet it will be a Finland vs. Germany Though there are good drivers everywhere
Quote from Tweaker :Bit curious about this one:

XF UF?? Is it both those cars racing?

Yes it's been mentioned on our forum, it's a typo. i just haven't been home to change it yet. its supposed to be "UF1000" only.
Quote from Hyperactive :That group 2 looks very interesting... Australia, Slovenia, Germany, USA, Finland, Austria

I bet it will be a Finland vs. Germany Though there are good drivers everywhere

Glad I'm not in that group, bet there will be some really close racing there
#8 - Jakg
sounds good, can ahve some more info? i would like to give it a shot, but im rubbish!
@Jakq: The first round of races is already over, and most drivers (slow or fast) that wanted to give it a shot at that time raced . But now most of the countries have chosen their fastest drivers to do the work and it is up to them really.

Oh and UK didn't make it to this 2nd round (Knockout Stage)
England were in the same group as us (Norway). Not a single brit showed up at any race :owl:

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG