The online racing simulator
lost connection...
(5 posts, started )
lost connection...
ffs yesterday my server worked perfectly and now it doesn't. I haven't changed more than welcome message and I'm getting connection timed out to server. Ports are open for it and I have 100m download / 4m upload speeds so it should be enough. What is the problem?
Track has loaded too, Network is doing good.. Ports are enabled.
New dedicated host downloaded, still "connection timed out".
This has happened before, works one day and tomorrow it's gone.

I guess no one knows the answer
If you're hosting this at home and your "server" is running with a DHCP address it's entirely possible the LAN IP of the "server" has altered. Double check this and your port forwarding settings.
I have the same now - the difference is it's not hosted at my house but somewhere else. I lauch the server via small panel. The only thing i changed was welcome message and combo in config.cfg since than i get timeouts when trying to get into host. I also reverted all back to defaults to try and nothing :/ That propably means something is wrong with the host.

Here's the deb.log:

LFS DEDICATED HOST : 0.5Z
timer resolution 1 ms
read config
get command line
load bans
load font
no fonts available : SHIFTJIS
no fonts available : CHINESEBIG5
no fonts available : GB2312
no fonts available : HANGUL
-----
create english file
kb : Central Europe
initialisations
tables
load objects
start intro
Aston
end of initialisation

I have ftp access as you can see. The server name is Conquest Racing 3 - try it. Lfsw can see it clearly but can';t add it to remote saying it;'s dead ( it was working on remote also before i changed the config.cfg). It's stays this way all the time - not that it works today and tomorrow is dead.
I know - the font's, but it worked fine before i made any change. I tried with Y dedi and it's working fine.

What to do :/ I don't have contact now with the owner of this. Is there anything i can do?
BUMP --- Anyone??

lost connection...
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG