The online racing simulator
Listen up fools!
(4 posts, started )
Listen up fools!
*whimper,cry, sadness*

Can you hear it? Can YOU hear it?

It's the poor FZ50 crying in the corner while all ****s are daydreaming their sleazy fantasies with the no-holy fwd pussywagons and all-wings-no-skill carbon bathtubs. Show some respect, brothers! Show me some respect!

The combo of the day is AS6 with FZ50 and the RAC. There, I even highlighted the text so you lazy-ass junkies see where's the fun at.

Join me on Bubba's cribs <---- and let the good times roll. Time is right now so don't bother checking the times. The time's up now, fool! Racing for hours 'till the big mumma sings! Every poor bastard who joins, gets a setup for the FZ50.

Join now or go rtfm!

*disclaimer:
Oh hell yeah!

---
AS6/FZ50/RAC racing, join the server where I am so we can race
In before the mods censor everything
Quote from Sueycide_FD :In before the mods censor everything

Now you listen to me. Nobody censors Bubba's posts. No one. (except Bubba himself or Chuck)

Where's the respect? Where did you put it?!!
Quote from Hyperactive :*whimper,cry, sadness*

Can you hear it? Can YOU hear it?

It's the poor FZ50 crying in the corner while all ****s are daydreaming their sleazy fantasies with the no-holy fwd pussywagons and all-wings-no-skill carbon bathtubs. Show some respect, brothers! Show me some respect!

The combo of the day is AS6 with FZ50 and the RAC. There, I even highlighted the text so you lazy-ass junkies see where's the fun at.

Join me on Bubba's cribs <---- and let the good times roll. Time is right now so don't bother checking the times. The time's up now, fool! Racing for hours 'till the big mumma sings! Every poor bastard who joins, gets a setup for the FZ50.

Join now or go rtfm!

*disclaimer:
Oh hell yeah!

---
AS6/FZ50/RAC racing, join the server where I am so we can race

I'm sorry, I don't speak "Jive"

Listen up fools!
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG