The online racing simulator
Anyone wants a helmet?
(20 posts, started )
Anyone wants a helmet?
I haven't skined many helmets and today I have some sparetime, so if someone wants a personal helmet skined, post here
HAHA!!! Beat you all! i would like one please, some really fancy design something with the british flag something like couthards hemet but british, and my name on it please "pearcy".

Been wanting this for a long time, thanks.
#3 - feat
Uh, ah. Im glad to be first. Could you please make me some of them ? I dont have any, i dont have time for them. Car skins and stuff all the time ..
Please no ''ŪBERALLESFLAMES'' or something.
Color - something neutral, like Black, White smthn.
Logos - I've always loved drift ..

THANKS A LOT.
I will start with pearcy, then maybe you feat
Kubica 2008
Helmet Robert Kubica - Edition 2008

Please
Here is a start (not to good)

If you know what you want at the top and the front more than the flag I've made or if there is anything you want to have changed, don't hesitate to say it
Attached images
pearcyhelwip.jpg
pearcyhelwip2.jpg
#8 - feat
I'm leaving my place to someone else who needs it more. I made one by myself.
ok, can I see?

I'm dah inspriation stelaher XD
#10 - feat
Well, i could post it later, it's to dark imo and i made it in about 5 mins, lol.
Maybe you can do a helmet to me ?

- Finland's flag
- Put something nice on it so it wont look too empty
- Remembered, that ima driftah, so put something like HKS logos and stuff...
#12 - feat
Jonaz.
Here you go, a little story.
Well, i started PS to look on that poor helmet again. It was like poor old historical helmet with scratched sides. I just recolored it with old dark gray color and started to play around with pure brush and some original PS stuff.
In the middle of painting the side graphics, i just got an idea to ''melt the graphics'' and then it all started to fun part.
At last i actually love my helmet, and im proud of that what i brushed.

Here you go, screenie.
Work about half hour.

Post Scriptum : All the graphic design and ideas by my imagination. Thanks to Shoei great helmets.
Attached images
abstracthelmet.jpg
Quote from feat :Jonaz.
Here you go, a little story.
Well, i started PS to look on that poor helmet again. It was like poor old historical helmet with scratched sides. I just recolored it with old dark gray color and started to play around with pure brush and some original PS stuff.
In the middle of painting the side graphics, i just got an idea to ''melt the graphics'' and then it all started to fun part.
At last i actually love my helmet, and im proud of that what i brushed.

Here you go, screenie.
Work about half hour.

Post Scriptum : All the graphic design and ideas by my imagination. Thanks to Shoei great helmets.

And they all lived happily ever after....

Nice helmet
#14 - feat
Thanks, and goof luck further with other helmets.
Can someone make firefox helmet to me?

(I tryed make a skin.Then I think:I SUCK!)
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Here is a start (not to good)

If you know what you want at the top and the front more than the flag I've made or if there is anything you want to have changed, don't hesitate to say it

Wow! Thanks, sorry if you feel i was ignorant but truthfully i totally forgot about this thread, thank you.
#17 - AMB
Can you do me one with 'Messy' on it and loads of trible writing, maybe dark colours ?
You stalking me?
#20 - AMB
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You stalking me?

Indeed i am lol, nah just looked on your profile and saw you were on here and decided to see if i can get a helmet sorted as it would be cool

Anyone wants a helmet?
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG