The online racing simulator
Fake LFS Email
(52 posts, started )
i'm now sending a pretend email with my new msn account.

Quote :Hi,

I have recently purchased an S2 license and have been having problems unlocking. It will unlock but each time it locks it self again. I can supply my user name and password for you to rectify the the problem. It may be my account isn't registered on the master server. I look forward to hearing from you

Regards Luke

Quote from Inouva :

Honestly this will be funny. I'l do something like license name: 5CR3W_Y0U
Password: U-L-1-K-3-M-3-N
Quote from luke.s :honestly This Will Be Funny. I'l Do Something Like License Name: 5cr3w_y0u
Password: U-l-1-k-3-m-3-n

Lmfao.
They won't notice it if they are dumb enough to try and steal a license.
Quote from Danzig :Hey guys
just letting you know I've recieved an email claming to be "Eric Balley" asking to send my account details.

The email address is

Even too dumb to spell Bailey wrong... :doh:
well then who did I send my details too

kidding.
eheheh

when i have time;

Sir i would like to inform you that your LFS S2 and/or Demo account has been permanently banned simply because we do not like you

Victor
he has replied.
Quote :Please send your username and password back to us and we will work on this problem.

My reply
Quote :license name: 5CR3W_Y0U

Password: U-L-1-K-3-M-3-N

FYI: don't try to steal someone's account. Oh and learn to spell that isn't how you spell Bailey. And Eric is the track deigner if you were a dev you wouldn't need to get my password to change my account. Oh and THE DEVELOPERS WILL FIND YOU! .

Quote from Luke.S :he has replied.
My reply:

Oh and learn to spell that isn't how you spell Bailey. And Eric is the track deigner......

Gotta love irony

Regards,

Ian
i did that on purpose. designer. look i can spell
#38 - mr_x
If I was going to spell a word wrong on purpose I wouldn't spell 'designer' wrong. I'd spell one of the 3 words of 'learn' 'to' and 'spell' wrong.

Luke, stop talking rubbish, it's pretty much all you do.
Quote from Luke.S :i did that on purpose. designer. look i can spell

I'll give you that it's probably a typo rather than a spelling mistake, but it certainly wasn't deliberate (unless you really are stupid).. but if you're gonna be immature and try to be smart in the same text, at least try to concentrate on the smart bit

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :I'll give you that it's probably a typo rather than a spelling mistake, but it certainly wasn't deliberate (unless you really are stupid).. but if you're gonna be immature and try to be smart in the same text, at least try to concentrate on the smart bit

Regards,

Ian

Yeah it must have been a typo. Dam 99p keyboard. :P
Quote from Luke.S :i did that on purpose. designer. look i can spell

lol, yea OK. Anyhow, why give them clues as to where they went wrong ? You may as well write them a spammers manual to go with the hints
Quote from Luke.S : Yeah it must have been a typo. Dam 99p keyboard. :P

So not only are you immature (really, my kid wouldn't have even bothered.. "5cr3w_y0u"!? "u-lik3-m3n"!?!? ohhh pahlease!).. you've just confirmed you're a liar too. Way to go!

Regards,

Ian
I'm glad my Router has a spelling check, all tho' I'm not sure it wroks ?

Quote from Luke.S : Yeah it must have been a typo. Dam 99p keyboard. :P

Quote from Luke.S :Yeah budget stuff can be just as good. My mouse a budget optical mouse cost about £4 and i use it all the time and love it. This keyboard was 99p in a tekheads clearance yet has lasted ages and never had anythign go wrong.

When things you says come round to bite you in the ass. From the makers of; When monkeys steal your sunglasses...
if you want me i'll be in my safe place :P
Quote from LFSn00b :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=447 Remember not to give out your details and login info, use them only when you login to LFS or LFSForum

Maybe Victor needs to bump it again

You should of made a very realistic looking form or email, and send it back to the guy who's trying to fraud and tell him: this is how you do it.
I've had numerous ammounts of these "Your account will be updated.. All we need is your Name And Password" Emails but I never thought of reporting them I just ignored them :P
Quote from LFSn00b :It's a sticky, duh >.<

So? People read it once and then it gets forgotten too you know. After several years people might forget

It's pure logic anyway, there shouldn't even be a sticky about it. Anyone with a bit of intelligence should know never to give out their details.
Quote from sgt.flippy :It's pure logic anyway, there shouldn't even be a sticky about it. Anyone with a bit of intelligence should know never to give out their details.

This just isn't how human societies work, I'm afraid. We have the Stella Awards, after all...

Fake LFS Email
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG