The online racing simulator
[MCT] Muscle car tuners
(8 posts, started )
[MCT] Muscle car tuners
I am the founder of the team and the creator of the website. A bit more info on the team... We are a GTR Grand Prix endurance and Grand Turismo racing team. Muscle Car Tuners was first created without LFS in mind, but I decided that we should have fun and make an LFS branch. Members grew from 1 to 6 in one day. All team members have yet to register at the website since it was created today. This week we are practicing for our 100 lap AS Historic race on Saterday. Hopfully we can see some of you there. The practice server is: [MCT] Practice. Hope some of you can make it and practice with us, maybe even participate in the race. Our team members are:
P38wannabe
Big Dizzle
F00B4R
Shocked
Nick Speed
and of course, me

Big Dizzle is who started the topic, he is the other leader of the team, also he is in the header of the website.

Our skins our simple, and have the same basic style, but they are different colors and have different numbers. The simplistic skin is so we look like more professional racers without the mass amount of sponsors. We are what the car would be like without any sponsors. MAybe if we get sponsors to fund us we will start adding their logos on our cars, like real racers.
I read that you need a 3:10 on Aston Grand Prix with a GTR car to join. I just ran a 2:56 HLVC valid. Good enough?
Quote from Clownpaint :So anyone can join then?

consider that it used to be 3:15
Even if it is for the smaller GTRs (XFR, UFR) I think you're having it too easy, no offense, though. I just tried the XFR for the first time and got a low 3:06 almost instantly...

And managed to burn my fronts in half lap, heh

But after all, the main thing is to have fun

Sorry for OT...
well yeah 3:10 is easy... maybe I should alter the joining rules and make it so you need to last 10 laps without pitting once on Aston Historic... maybe that would be a bit more difficult?
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
Yeah i guess your right. We got one guy who probably is a bit too... ehh... mean and non muscle loving in the team. He even said on the site he doesnt like muscle cars, i should kick him just for that. I need to find people who are good, and have a good personality. This is an endurance/Grand Prix GTR racing team, so we need members who LAST. Right now we are trying to decide upon a team skin, but from what I have seen in the team skins others are producing it just doesnt match our team's name. anyway, we may do some "thinning" in the next couple weeks, get rid of the people who dont work well with the rest of the current team, or members who have neglected to sign up for the site, and refuse to sign up.
Quote from HittiS :My advice, skip that 3:10 and 10 laps without pitting bullshit..its for no use at all if you wanna build a serious team that last for a long time!

Focus on something totally different instead, like:

Personality on your teammembers for example!

Every idiot can drive fast (if you think 3:10 is fast doh), but not every idiot has what it takes to make a team last for a very long time, hope you understand what i'm trying to say between the lines.

Anyhow ... Good luck with your team and hope to see you guys around, cheers!

I agree. Personality is extremely important to building a good team. You can't have a team of self centered dickheads, even if they drive really fast. You guys seem to be one of the only American teams around too. I would love to join an American team.

[MCT] Muscle car tuners
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG