The online racing simulator
Selling Momo Red!
(11 posts, started )
Selling Momo Red!
Quote from Dibblah :My Girlfriend just learned how much my Momo Red cost me. So, now I've been "asked" to sell it.

Condition: Unwanted gift. Minimally used, reboxed and stored. I'm always a bit weary of sellers with differing item descriptions. Other than that, the wheel looks nice.
Quote from Scirocco :Condition: Unwanted gift. Minimally used, reboxed and stored. I'm always a bit weary of sellers with differing item descriptions. Other than that, the wheel looks nice.

Well, technically, it's true. Just didn't want to get into the politics of it on ebay

Cheers,

Allan.
I have sent a PM about another question I have.

Also, if you got it recently can I ask where?
Get a different girl friend. There are plenty in the world that won't be such a PAIN. Only do what a girlfriend say's to do in BED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Quote from nmanley :Get a different girl friend. There are plenty in the world that won't be such a PAIN. Only do what a girlfriend say's to do in BED. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Uhuh. And how's that working out for you?

Cheers,

Allan.
nice price now youll be able to buy the GF a diamond

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :nice price now youll be able to buy the GF a diamond

yeah, next time she comes home with ANOTHER pair of shoes or ANOTHER purse, i'd bring up the wheel. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

speedfreak227
Dude - whipped.
My wife asked how much my Formula Force GP cost.
So I told here - roughly half of the cost of her latest pair of boots.
Strangely quiet round here...
Quote from Dibblah :Mods: If this is unacceptable use of the forums, please remove it!

My Girlfriend just learned how much my Momo Red cost me. So, now I've been "asked" to sell it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI ... wItem&item=8752128864

Cheers,

Allan.

unlucky like speedfreek said next time she gets ANOTHER pair of shoes or ANOTHER purse remind her about the wheel and see what she says LoL
Quote from Dibblah :Uhuh. And how's that working out for you?

Cheers,

Allan.

16 years with the 2nd one and still going. I told her from the beginning .. Your either part of the solution or you are the problem. She knows I mean it and that takes care of 99% of the problems not Children related. With the kids it more like 40% to 60% in her favor.

Selling Momo Red!
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG