The online racing simulator
F1 Ride or F1 Wheel? You decide!
(16 posts, started )
#2 - bbman
Why the hell did they put diamonds on the wheel? Isn't it worth enough as it is?
I just want the Manilo tix...
how much you reckon a kidney might cash in?

Or a lung?

Or a spleen?

I wonder if I can survive minus a liver... guess not

I think I might be able to spare an eye - can they transplant that?
Quote from Stigpt :
I think I might be able to spare an eye - can they transplant that?

I think they can but i doubt it.

Id go the wheel mate, so when you smash someone over the head with it they can say "I got hit over the head by the hardest rock known to man"
Quote from AstroBoy :I think they can but i doubt it.

Id go the wheel mate, so when you smash someone over the head with it they can say "I got hit over the head by the hardest rock known to man"

Make sure not to hit Tristan with it, the wheel would shatter
What about that girl LH is chatting up? Is she up for auction, too?
No brainer.

A steering wheel is just a thing - it's not very pretty, it's not especially filled with history...

But a ride in an F1 car is an experience you will NEVER EVER forget, and will completely destroy and preconceptions you have of speed, g-forces, braking, grip etc.

I would NEVER choose a part of an F1 car over a ride in an F1 car. Ever.
what about the whole F1 car (but you cant drive it) or a ride in a F1 car??
Still take the ride. If you just want to look at an F1 car, or F1 parts, then look at photographs or visit mueseums.
A ride in an F1 car doesn't come round all to often, I would probably take that although the wheel + ebay hmmm

mad
mmmm I wonder if I begin selling my body today will I make the 100'000£ the auction for the f1 ride will cost in the end?
Lets see.... f1 ride (teh ride of my life) vs emotional scarring.... I'd take the f1 ride!
#13 - aoun
F1 ride.

I get alot more enjoyment, satisfaction, happyness from a passion or feeling, especially getting the chance to feel what its like in an F1 car, rather than a material, or money if i was to sell the wheel.

The ride, il never forget. It will stay in me til i die and it will be something i can always look back on, share the story, explain the feelings, remember the excitement etc.

The wheel il forget eventually. It will be displayed somewhere in the house with no true meaning where i will look at it not too often. Id eventually sell it for alot of money and in the end, i wont remember the money and the money will never stay with me when im dead.

Even though money is always something big in life, to enjoy, to live, to raise a family etc, but in the end...

...Memories are greater then money.
Definitely the ride.

A ride is an experience, and the experience of riding in an F1 car driven at speed is - I've heard - incredibly powerful.

Experiences last forever and are beyond price. Objects can be damaged, lost, or lose their value.
Ride FTW!!!!!!!
Quote :- a full Ferrari immersion experience including a drive in an F430 car at Italy’s Fiorano race track in Maranello and a behind-the-scenes factory tour.

That sounds good too. Although, I'd find out what the conditions of the drive are. Only one lap? Speed limited? T/C set to full nanny?

Else, gimme the ride!

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG