The online racing simulator
Watching Le Mans? [No spoliers]
(22 posts, started )
#1 - ajp71
Where is the best place to watch LeMans? Are there any highlights being shown on free to view TV (couldn't see anything on ITV this year)? Or is it best to wait for a highlights program to be uploaded to Racing Underground?

No spoilers in this thread please.
#2 - J@tko
It was on TVUplayer (google it) on the Wheels channel (Speed channel broadcasts), but now its gone onto that oh so important practice session for the Michigan 400 .
#3 - ajp71
Quote from J@tko :It was on TVUplayer (google it) on the Wheels channel (Speed channel broadcasts), but now its gone onto that oh so important practice session for the Michigan 400 .

TVU is annoying to use low quality and unreliable, like I say a stream of the whole race isn't really what I'm looking for. One year ITV did a program consisting of about an hours highlights that was well timed and ended with the last half hour or so of the race live.
#4 - JJ72
yup getting nascar here, any other channels?

no eurosport on TVU?
#5 - J@tko
Quote from J@tko :It was on TVUplayer (google it) on the Wheels channel (Speed channel broadcasts), but now its gone onto that oh so important practice session for the Michigan 400 .

yeah, for americans practice session of nascar or whatever is more important than lemans
:smash3d::smash3d::smash3d:
When this practice will end?
#7 - JJ72
When they turned left so many times they think they are turning right.
Quote from ddd9022 :yeah, for americans practice session of nascar or whatever is more important than lemans
:smash3d::smash3d::smash3d:
When this practice will end?

Speed just has obligations to show x amount of Nascar related programs per race weekend... no can do. Speed = FOX.
-
(KiRmelius) DELETED by KiRmelius
diesel peugeot is faster than lambo

well, i'm going to bed. It's 1hbefore midnight in Lithuania.

Go diesels!
I'm still watching there is many streams Ajp, I think it's somewhat uptight that you wouldn't want to watch the whole thing in low quality, rather than the Highlights, you ain't a hardcore fan at all!

get a stream, and listen to Radio Le Mans at the same time, it's unbeatable. If your stream is that bad then your commentary comes first so they describe what you are about to see.

www.myp2p.eu go on there for streaming anything motorsport, ice hockey, curling, almost any sport.

I'm watching the RTL Dutch Stream, works fine for me, i just installed a RunTime Component and it let me watch.
#14 - JJ72
wow I just woke up here, and the audi is just 6 seconds ahead of the pug , 13hours in!!

now the audi went into the pits
Crap, I forgot about Le Mans. Damn good thing I saw this thread. Also, just started raining.
#16 - JJ72
it's pretty exciting up to now
I randomly tuned to it earlier this evening, had no idea it was happening this weekend :doh: ... even though I was browsing Peugeot's site and it was plastering tons of "LE MANS LE MANS" banners everywhere

So far it looks like a cool race for LMP1, and LMP2 is pretty obvious with an expected win (IMO) from the Porsche RS Spyder that pretty much dominates over here in ALMS. I'll have to wake up to the results I guess.
Heh, good morning. Audi is winning :woohoo:. I want a diesel.

there was some crashe when i slept #16 Pescarolo Sport car has blown up...

And it's wet in France

Are the drivers changing now for the last time?
Argh.

Quote from ajp71 :No spoilers in this thread please.

sorry.

Hey, wheels channel on TVU is showing LeMans now!
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm still watching there is many streams Ajp, I think it's somewhat uptight that you wouldn't want to watch the whole thing in low quality, rather than the Highlights, you ain't a hardcore fan at all!

Difficulty is I'm off to Silverstone now, where it could be difficult not to hear the what has been happening at LeMans

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG