The online racing simulator
#1 - mr_x
Announcing Those Bloody Northerners
A new team has appeared in wake of Season 2 of the UF Baby-R Championship.

Several hours (read: several seconds) of discussions between 2 drivers and their aims made things certain that they should team up together and put in the effort to take both the drivers championship and the teams championship.

The team line up is as follows:
#4 - Chris English ([dSRC] Chris)
#37 - Jack McIntyre (Fusion. Jack)

Both drivers are confident that they will go out at full attack, and hopefully keep the roof off the floor, they are hoping that their experience from the last series will help, but with many other drivers in there from last year it will be a very competitive field of drivers.

The car of Jack McIntyre was spotted on-track at a very wet Aston yesterday and the following 2 pictures have been recieved of the cars livery for the season. It is understood that Chris English will take the car out on-track within the next couple of days.
Attached images
TBN 2.jpg
TBNrain.jpg
great great ,

mnice to have u back in a team
#3 - Bean0
I like it
#4 - Jakg
Nice work, like the BTCC Astra style :P
Congratulations to Chris for making the skin! The only bit I made was the logo with the tractor on it. We'll be repping the North East proper style over the summer!
#6 - Dru
nice - good job - but please get rid of those nick heidfeld helmets - they are banned forn season 2!
Thats a bloody nice skin :P love the design and cant wait to pass it on the track hahaha
#8 - mr_x
Quote from Dru :nice - good job - but please get rid of those nick heidfeld helmets - they are banned forn season 2!

Funny you should say that... I'm gonna work on my own helmet design if I can get my head around the bloody templates!

Don't know about Jack though.
Quote from Dru :nice - good job - but please get rid of those nick heidfeld helmets - they are banned forn season 2!

Already made mine. Not tried it in game though, still fiddling with it in small bits.
It's just struck me, I never realised Jack was a fellow Northerner.
Quote from Bean0 :It's just struck me, I never realised Jack was a fellow Northerner.

SLAP! How dare you. Yeah, i'm down in Redcar, near middlesbrough.
I thought Jack was a BOT!!!
#13 - mr_x

Does this pass as non-Nick Heidfeld enough?
Attached images
babyrhel1.jpg
Quote from mr_x :Does this pass as non-Nick Heidfeld enough?

It has a Union Flag on - it passes as being British (and thus non-Heidfeld) enough, so yes, you're safe with that

EDIT: Just realised this is my first post in the Season 2 section. MOST INACTIVE LEAGUE ADMIN EVAR!!!
Quote from JohnUK89 :EDIT: Just realised this is my first post in the Season 2 section. MOST INACTIVE LEAGUE ADMIN EVAR!!!

Can't wait for next season's post John
I's just messin' with you John and you are my favourite admin after all (Don't tell Butz I said that) Anyhow, you just posted again so looks like you're on a roll now
So now you're being rude to both of the admins, first John, then me. What could you expect after being involved in a crash? :-)

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :So now you're being rude to both of the admins, first John, then me. What could you expect after being involved in a crash? :-)

greetz

der butz

News Just In!

Tony.C Has been wrecked out by a mysterious driver on the track! The marshalls looked over the incident and they've taken away Tony.C's points for this and next season!
doh! :doh:
#21 - Dru

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG