The online racing simulator
I was 15, going to be 17 before much longer. We've had a couple of small sponsors to help ease the pain a little bit, but if we don't get any more we won't be able to run again next season. And we're running out of ideas of where to get them...
Quote from Minimaxman :Here here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1uGwwnsr4

That was only my second ever outing on track, back when I was 15, and the MR2 had near-as-makes-no-difference slicks on the back. And yep, that last one was full opposite lock.

Tristan, I look forward to seeing how you come up with solutions to the onboard anti-roll bar adjustments, among with other things. I assume you'll be posting progress reports when you get your new car up on your website? I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for how you do the rest of this year.

Impressive. I absolutely and firmly believe that LFS improved my real car control and my ability to predict what a car will do next. It didn't teach me everything by any means (I'd done track days, karting, road driving (as a total 18 year old loon), ridden bikes etc, which all taught me a lot, but LFS has it's place in that list.

Your car control looks pretty damn awesome, but I bet you went into Old Hairpin with your buttocks more clenched than usual! The best way to learn to drive a track quickly is in very wet conditions.

Quote from Jakg :Your 15 and you drive a track-prepped MR2 that sounds beautiful.

I want your money tree!

For starters, he probably saves what money he can for it, and I'd imagine he does a lot of the work himself (with his Dad?) to keep costs down. Then bear in mind that an MR2 isn't especially expensive to buy or to race - By far the most expensive bit of racing is the entry fees and the traveling. Running a car is quite reasonable.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG