The online racing simulator
rev limiter
(198 posts, started )
only downside: not being able to run it and CSR at the same time
+1 there, a few months ago i tried using the outgauge program monk made and it worked with every outgauge app i used EXCEPT this one... my favorite one... so i just use this now lol. love it!
ok, so:
- launch control (user set revs) turned on with a button, that turns off after certain speed (or a button)
- compatibility with monks multi outgauge program

i will write something as soon as I pass the exam session
awesome!
Sounds great Tommy!
looking forward to it
cool i cant wait
Dont work on me:/ I did everything like in install but nothing happens.
well, then you didn't do it properly then...
Well one problem is this:
in cfg.txt there have to be like this
OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 5
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 11222
OutGauge ID 2
But if i save the file then it is like this:
OutGauge Mode 0
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 11222
OutGauge ID 2
I dont know whats the problem.
afaik(could be wrong) that doesn't really matter, the port is all that counts in most cases... and yours look just fine
Yea, Lfs then lfs limiter. And yea, ignition key is "i". K i try with there two.

E:
There has to be?
RPM: CAR:none

?

What ignotion key exactly for? I mean what i have to do. I start lfs, then i start lfs limiter, going to play, and what next?
so you have the "LFS Rev Limiter v0.9 with Settings" now?
and the ignition key is needed so the program can turn the cars engine on and off, hence producing the bouncy effect...

Edit:
start lfs, lfs limiter, minimize lfs limiter and play lfs

Edit 2:
If it still doesn't work, I would recommend creating a fresh lfs install (maybe a separate one) and trying it on that.
Yep, don't work, ok ill try new one.

Ok I Start lfs, then limiter, then just starting playing? or i have to do something first? It doesent work.
did you ever set the rev limit in the program?
Attached images
rev limit.jpg
Yes but how the Car and RPM comes? In my program its always car: none.

Rolverts@hotmail.com someone please help.

E: if i start lfs comes this message: OutSim::UDPConnect : connect failed
Dont know if this is important or not.
Okay:/ I can't get this work i think

anyone could help then please add to msn: Rolverts@hotmail.com
that's what i had to do for every car
??????
Ican't install it
If program reports that the selected car is None (when driving one) then you probably have problem with proper outgauge configuration. Config lines should not be doubled (e.g. line containing "OutGauge Mode" occurs more than once in file)

@Rolverts - check if the cfg.file has a "archive" flag on it - it shouldn't
Yes thanks, now it saves correctly, but how i can check or change that outgauge configuration.

Got it work. Very cool, but sometimes engine turns off, thats bad But thanks guys. Weird. When i hit the gas and it hits the rev and then when i release the gas for the shifting, engine turns off.
man, i really love this rev limit program..

here's a suggestion i've been thinking as an upgrade for this limiter..

y dont we use the shift light as the indicator..wut i mean is this

-u rev up to d max...shift light turns on, engine dies
-when shift light turns off, engine starts

the program uses the shift light to indicate when to pres the ignition button..therefore there wouldn't b any mis-sync and sudden engine stall..

can sum 1 do this? i really want to c how it goes...i'm expecting fast rev bbounce LOL...my engine always stalls if i put the delay below 32...

sorry 4 my english...
anyone can do dis? would b great...
This program is so awesome!
works perfect!!

thnx Tommy
Quote from D-Kid :man, i really love this rev limit program..

here's a suggestion i've been thinking as an upgrade for this limiter..

y dont we use the shift light as the indicator..wut i mean is this

-u rev up to d max...shift light turns on, engine dies
-when shift light turns off, engine starts

the program uses the shift light to indicate when to pres the ignition button..therefore there wouldn't b any mis-sync and sudden engine stall..

can sum 1 do this? i really want to c how it goes...i'm expecting fast rev bbounce LOL...my engine always stalls if i put the delay below 32...

sorry 4 my english...
anyone can do dis? would b great...

i find this a great idea (although the rev limit should be a bit higher than the the shift light) because the shift light doesnt light on top gear so the car can reach the maximum kph. now u r limited to the rpm limit.

i m not a programer so i dont know if this is posible also i can live with the program as it is!!!
cheers!

rev limiter
(198 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG