(47 posts, closed, started )
[REQ]Neon Brake Pads
well my first Request suked bad heres sumthing easier
/palm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA!
In Before The Lock!
Use NFS instead. Don`t play LFS.
Gacek <3

WTF Neon brake pads ? Is that even possible IRL ?

:/

Sarge.
:riceboy: Funny how no-one used that smiley. I play those kinda games sometimes, and I don't even know what a neon brake pad is. Unless he's talking about something like this when they glow up:

as you maybe know, there is a mod called neon rims, and i think that Prostreet Racer wants same thing to the brake pads
:something
We need something like this (?)

/ok done
Neon brake pads? WTF

:bananadea:bananadea
Quote from Furiously-Fast ::riceboy: Funny how no-one used that smiley. I play those kinda games sometimes, and I don't even know what a neon brake pad is. Unless he's talking about something like this when they glow up:

He's American, so probably he speaks English.. If he thinks glowing brake disks are neon brake pads.. ouch

What was your previous suggestion which sucked less than this one?
I want pink rims with spinners, gigamega rear wing and VTAKK engine LOL
Why not just make them very very very bright red? It will annoy you to death, and will scare the living crap out of you when someone pulls alongside you, but why not?

OP, learn to use MS paint. Then you can edit to your hearts content
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I want pink rims with spinners, gigamega rear wing and VTAKK engine LOL

You forgot fluffy dice and NAWZ!
Wait...if you did "somehow" have neon brake pads, wouldn't whatever neon coating you used rub off as soon as you drive out your gate? Besides the fact that if you did actually coat your brake pads, you would have absolutely 0 stopping power, like using ice cubes as brake pads

So neon brake pads? Nah
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Wait...if you did "somehow" have neon brake pads, wouldn't whatever neon coating you used rub off as soon as you drive out your gate? Besides the fact that if you did actually coat your brake pads, you would have absolutely 0 stopping power, like using ice cubes as brake pads

So neon brake pads? Nah

I think he means with pads, the calipers. You can paint those any color you like, looks nice on most cars.. But neon? Come on..
Again, why why why??? I hate when I see ricers with bright yellow/baby blue callipers. Especially when they've painted the drums on the back the same colour

Kind of like shouting - "I'm too cheap for a proper fast car, so I'll just use some spare Dulux to really show it off"

I hate even more the fake discs that they put on the back, when they're painted feckin blue. When have you ever seen a blue disc? And why would it be perforated? I can see the bloody drum behind it then!!!

/rant
This thread is closed

[REQ]Neon Brake Pads
(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG