The online racing simulator
[720] Team Racing's Official Thread.
(29 posts, closed, started )
Greetings from [720] Racing! [720] racing was launched on Febuary 4th, 2008 by mohsin qureshi. We have been up and running for over 4 months! This is our member list

------------------------------------

[720] Tyler - Demo/member
[720] Tommy - Demo/Admins
[720] Sogey - demo/member
[720] Kenny - s2/admin - noypidrifter
[720] Mogey - s2/admin - master_lfs.5101
[720] Boxster - s2/admin - m2264
[720] Nickrick - s2/admin - (username not knwom)

If anyone is caught impersonating a [720] they will be banned permanently from the servers and forums.

Last Updated May 31st, 2008
-----------------------------------

The server list I cannot do yet.!

-----------------------------------
Our website: www.720team.co.nr!

Just updated.
bump.

We have restarted everything with a new leader - ME! And now we have a new member, Hexta. He will be admin in a few weeks. But for now, I hope to see you guys on the servers, they are usually empty and we need to get some people on it!!!!
bump
Kenny... YOu equal CO-LEADER You Stand next to boxtser.

Me=Foudner/head leader shit
Tommy= co founder/head leader shit.

and

WE NEVER RESTARTED!!!! BUT I THINK IM RETARDED!!! LOL
You told me when i joined im the leader and ur the founder. i might even have that replay.

EDIT: and, it seems 720 has a bad rep for supposedly copying 360 back in demo times, thats y i said we restarted. plus we got new members, new site, forum, and new servers. Isnt that considered restarting...?

EDIT #2: Ur signature is misleading then.
Quote :New site, New stuff, New members, New team
The brand new [720]. Its really all you need.
New and updated site www.720team.co.nr

NoYPiDRiFTER,

You're right.

The new website is awesome i wonder who made it
#7 - G!NhO
Quote from Bose321 :NoYPiDRiFTER,

You're right.

The new website is awesome i wonder who made it

Bose, I know im right! Now, mogey plz tell me what your talking about as you spammed that to me yesterday as well. I can say it again, when you recruited me and rockstar, you gave me leader and rockstar co-leader, and you havent warned me of any change.

Btw, Our servers are down temporarily, we tried to update them with "LFS Test patch Y22" and it failed. We will try to get it back up ASAP And we predict, before the start of next week.
[720] Was a demo team? lol.Back in the days? I didn't know. So basicly we restarted (you're right) But we are now way better than the old thingy.
Mogey, from what the 360 kids told me, 720 was demo before and they imitated 360 until 360 moved to S2. I had to convince them that we restarted and now freebird is flaming me for joining "a noob team"

ill tell u more about it later.
ummm... what year were they a demo team?

I think we could have a name change.
Hump :bump:
Mogey, you are getting very, VERY annoying. Being 10 is not a reason for you to act like a brainless skitzophrenic child. Stop making 9418434375765464 threads about Team 720 and stop posting stupid messages just to quote yourself. I'm seriously thinking of having an ignore list right now and you are well on your way to be the first one in it.
attention whore
Mass Recruiting Session tommarow at the "[720] Team Server" server.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Mass Recruiting Session tommarow at the "[720] Team Server" server.

Lol, I'd love to see that how many new members you'll get... :uglyhamme
mass recruiting
Mass recruiting for him is 0.
-
(ImportFantasy) DELETED by ImportFantasy
Really guys, If you have nothing better to say, don't say anything. Just dont flame mogey for it. You guys are making pointless spam, and RM, this is a team discussion, not how much you hate someone, if you really want to ignore them THEN DO IT NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU. No need to do some spam. Mean while, We WILL be having a mass recruiting session tomorrow as soon as we can get on. So drop in as long as I or mogey is there. And then possibly you will be recruited, if you don't want to be recruited then don't come.

P.S. I believe 720 has only one thread that has people chatting in it atm. So STOP OVER EXAGERATING!
Did I ever said I hate Mogey? No. Get your facts straight instead of inventing stuff.
dont turn this into a fight!
Haha nice... RM read this then will ya, get your own facts straight...

Quote :
Mogey, you are getting very, VERY annoying. Being 10 is not a reason for you to act like a brainless skitzophrenic child. Stop making 9418434375765464 threads about Team 720 and stop posting stupid messages just to quote yourself. I'm seriously thinking of having an ignore list right now and you are well on your way to be the first one in it.

OWNED. Read what you write about next time...
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Haha nice... RM read this then will ya, get your own facts straight...

OWNED. Read what you write about next time...

That's the truth, not that I hate him. I didn't invent what I wrote upper except that I exagerated the number of thread (or maybe I forgot some :P).
Before this gets offtopic, during the mass recruiting today, we made 2 new members, Ninjas and Nick, they will wait a month before getting out the recruited status
This thread is closed

(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG