The online racing simulator
520 company logos eps versions
Any chance of some previews ?

Sarge

EDIT: Please for Gods sake dont use that StuffIt s**t EVER again ! Filenames are corrupted, i had to go through hundreds of links to download, and its stupidly complex to use ! Just use WinRAR !
sorry dude, that was not my decision... i got the files this way, i won't ever use stuff it and the names are not corupted they are just japanese or some other language... (btw. all hqx files are named correctly, so before you extract them you see the correct names. if you know what brand you need, its not a problem at all to use them as they are written in western characters...)

i had either the joice of: not uploading them to you or go through all 520 files, extract them, open them, rename them, rar them and upload them to you... or in other words 5 hours of boring work for ... nothing...

if you are too lazy to extract those files you want to use don't blame me for not doing it...

btw. i can take those files off from the server in 1 minute if you do not want them...
Can't you extract them all and put them in one rar file? It wouldn't be any more than 10mb I don't think. Not everyone wants to install a program which they'd only use once.

And I'm sure someone would host them for you if you ask nicely.
i could extract and repack tehm but then you will have around 100 files with names like: ViVi“Œ•‘D‹´j.EPS

as it is now, you have at least the possibility to know from the name of the hxq what is inside...
Who cares about the names, I like surprises.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG