The online racing simulator
Tell me your opinions please
So i have started making a new skin for xrt(dont get busted i use patch x)(and it still works online)and i need some comments.Skin is not finished and maybe it will be done later because i enjoy what i do.I am thinking of keeping it private but i dont know because i used ectype(is it correct)bodykit and s15 headlights from johny dank(i think he made them).

So here are some picts to show my work.Skin res is 4096x4096.I can give psd file too or any other fprm if anyone wants to edit but only when it's finished.:

Edit:There's still much work to be done.It will take a while but i hope you like it.

Warning:Specially made for drifters
Attached images
1.JPG
5.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
4.JPG
My opinion - S15 Lamps are good, but the rest is bad. But don't get sad, thats just mine opinion, the most important thing is that you like it.
#3 - !RAM!
I think it looks good
Well done!
I like the lights....The flags on the roof....look bright...
Well done
thanks.Anyway skin is not finished
Hey i have a question.Shall i put decals on one side being read normally and on the other flipped so the can see them from mirror?
Please answer it is important fro me
thanks
Oh c'mon.152 views and only 3 replies???Too bored to write your opinion?
Cant Anybody Write His Opinion??????only Viewing This Thread????
i like it
so so
my friend, it looks good, but too dark for that bodykit... ive made my national flag with it and it was UGLY. just drop off the bodykit... i like the lights, lol
I'll agree on that one
IMO the carbon hood should not be there, but the rest of the car's skin is nice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG