The online racing simulator
Kimi to leave F1?
(14 posts, started )
Kimi to leave F1?
#2 - JJ72
it wouldn't be a surprise, he is already in F1 much longer then he expected, and he only wanted one championship. if he wasn't happy at Ferrari then there's really no place he could be. But of course I don't think this year will be the last.
Quote from That Article :Is it possible that Ferrari just doesn't care about its drivers anymore?

Maybe we should ask Michealle Alboretto about whether Ferrari used to care for its drivers in the past...

I'll post rationally in this thread when i've forgiven Kimi for his accident with Adrian Sutil at Monaco, until then all I can manage is not to care less...
He is interested in rally...
I think rally would be a sensible career move. HANG ON ... new WRC regulations coming in, Fiat Stilo could be a base model ... does we have a theory here?
I think he needs to have a dominant season, to truely live up to the expectation that everyone had of him, then he should retire on a high.
He's not the kind of guy who would stick to F1 and hang around forever like Coulthard or Barrichello. To me it seems like he has now achieved his goal and wants to try something else. Definately he'll keep driving for a season or two and then go somewhere else.
#9 - J@tko
Kimi is just a plain old racer. He doesn't give a jack about politics or being media-friendly, which F1 demands of its drivers. He hated the polished and corporate environment of McLaren, and while he has said Ferrari's style suits him better (they just let him drive and don't care what else he gets up to), I don't think he's going to keep driving in F1 for very long.

He'd probably have more fun in rallying or GT racing.

He likes motorcycles, so maybe he'll try a hand at MotoGP.
Pwned!

Kimi to leave F1?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG