The online racing simulator
#1 - aoun
Not sure with buying a licence, need help
I got my friend into trying out LFS. Turns out he laps faster in the xfg and xrg then me already lol! His parents wont go via credit card on the net, so he has given me the money to buy it with my mums credit card.

I just want to know whats the best option to go with as i wont be using the account, it will be my mates.

Should i buy an account, give him the account details and let him have that? OR do i get a voucher and how does he get the game with the voucher. Simply, i just want the most simplistic way for him to get started and play s2.

Thanks.
gday my fellow wtfer long time no talk. hows the website goin.

i recken the easiest way to do it would be buy the game for u then give him the account details and password so then he can change it himself i might be wrong

catchya mate

ps: can u plz post an update on ozbee forum of the wtf website
Quote from aoun :I got my friend into trying out LFS. Turns out he laps faster in the xfg and xrg then me already lol! His parents wont go via credit card on the net, so he has given me the money to buy it with my mums credit card.

I just want to know whats the best option to go with as i wont be using the account, it will be my mates.

Should i buy an account, give him the account details and let him have that? OR do i get a voucher and how does he get the game with the voucher. Simply, i just want the most simplistic way for him to get started and play s2.

Thanks.

- buy a voucher
- it will get emailed to you (so don't use a rubbish email account)
- give voucher code to friend
- friend creates desired lfs account
- friend enters voucher code
- friend has an s2 account
#4 - aoun
Sounds simple, easy. Any problems ill leave another post. Thanks alot mate.

Andy, i dont have a coder for the website no more, so i cant finish the site. I need to find a coder so i know its worth working on progress and finishing it Plus abit low on time, if you havent noticed, havent been running MNR lately! Tell the WTF boys ill be around soon
Quote from aoun :Sounds simple, easy. Any problems ill leave another post. Thanks alot mate.

Andy, i dont have a coder for the website no more, so i cant finish the site. I need to find a coder so i know its worth working on progress and finishing it Plus abit low on time, if you havent noticed, havent been running MNR lately! Tell the WTF boys ill be around soon

I could help with your website, i can do HTML and PHP, PM/E-mail me to contact me
Quote from aoun :Sounds simple, easy. Any problems ill leave another post. Thanks alot mate.

ah ok will do mate ^^^^theres an offer
catchya mate

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG