The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
It's really manly, I mean... PP Girls.
Gorilla I photoshopped into an i34 LAN picture.
Attached images
i34gorilla.jpg
i34gorilla2.jpg
thats cool

@highsider: LOL
LOL @ The fact that they can't even spell the State they live in!
That was probably someone having a laugh, because I used to use those things for taking the piss. I once asked for a guide to flying light aircraft for dummies, detailed instructions on building an atomic bomb, a detailed map of Washington and information on flight paths in that area, they actually gave me a load of links too.
Best laugh is if you read PAST the original question and look at the answer...typical American response!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I once asked for a guide to flying light aircraft for dummies, detailed instructions on building an atomic bomb, a detailed map of Washington and information on flight paths in that area, they actually gave me a load of links too.

dammit, i have the same dude shoop da whooping... but i can't find it
the rims i think... still not funny
Quote from J@tko :Wheels? I think :S

What's funny about wire wheels on an MG?? Never seen an MGBGT?
(OK, I _KNOW_ the ZR isn't anything like an MGBGT, but it still carries the MG badge!)
And the worst is that they somehow was cool, tho they did not fit at that car at all.. or any cars for that matter

Laughed about that "kfc" picture
Quote from Bladerunner :What's funny about wire wheels on an MG?? Never seen an MGBGT?
(OK, I _KNOW_ the ZR isn't anything like an MGBGT, but it still carries the MG badge!)

No idea! (well, it looks a tad odd)

But I think thats what the pictures getting at
Oh come on guys, golden wire wheels on a crappy MG They probably cost more than the whole car

Quote from Bladerunner :What's funny about wire wheels on an MG?? Never seen an MGBGT?

That's like mounting 32" tractor wheels to a Lamborghini Gallardo, just because they also make tractors.
Quote from kingfag :Oh come on guys, golden wire wheels on a crappy MG They probably cost more than the whole car

That's like mounting 32" tractor wheels to a Lamborghini Gallardo, just because they also make tractors.

i think it looks stupid too
A firend of mine found this on a lamp-post in Brighton:

That's a pretty known joke, guess someone went ahead with it and did it for real
yeah thats been around for years now
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG