The online racing simulator
Wip Ufr
(13 posts, started )
Wip Ufr
Ok so I'm a little stuck. I'm trying to make a late 60's early 70's style rally car and I need some advice on how I should go next, what I should lose, what I should keep etc. Also some sponsor ideas would be nice.
Attached images
sampleufr.jpg
Quote from flymike91 :Ok so I'm a little stuck. I'm trying to make a late 60's early 70's style rally car and I need some advice on how I should go next, what I should lose, what I should keep etc. Also some sponsor ideas would be nice.

its nice for start but get rid of that fron air scoop it looks out of place you can keep the ones on the side of the hood those look quite cool

EDIT:
wher did you get that grill?
I like the front scoop...

Maybe make one skin without it on, and one with?
I got the grill from lfs database before they died. Any logo ideas from anybody?
#5 - G!NhO
maybe a Jeep logo
lol
I kinda gave up on this one, it looks too much like a clown car.
If you think it looks too much of a "clown car", try changing slightly the colors. Replace on of the colors by a white. EX: Red/white/yellow, or Red/blue/white, or White/blue/yellow. It would still give a retro-like style, and maybe give more style and less over-coloring.
If you are giving up, can you post the skin file please, i'd like to have a go painting that
Me too. Could you also send the Scoops on the hood on a PSD?
scoops are from teaz-r maybe I'll post the skin file when i get back home.
Could you please post it?
credit me a little if you make a public skin with it
Attached images
UFR_F50073.jpg

Wip Ufr
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG