The online racing simulator
Adobe Photoshop - Skinning
Hi ,

i want to draw as attachment car vinyl . how to draw i already know just got 1 thing i don't know how . as you guys can see the blue & white vinyl , it got black lining . anyone can teach me how to draw the black lining ?please
Attached images
img_0932a.jpg
2187061893_d7522cf773_o.jpg
2002331942848063880_rs.jpg
#2 - Bean0
I would create the blue as a shape, and make a copy of it for the white.
Then for the black outlining, user layer effects and apply a 2px stroke to the blue shape.

Group them together to you can move them into position as one.
Quote from Bean0 :I would create the blue as a shape, and make a copy of it for the white.
Then for the black outlining, user layer effects and apply a 2px stroke to the blue shape.

Group them together to you can move them into position as one.

or use drop shadow the blue shape to the desired angle and distance. Set spread to 100 as well as the colour white, then choose the size and u should be ok
#4 - Bean0
Quote from HellBoy99 :or use drop shadow the blue shape to the desired angle and distance. Set spread to 100 as well as the colour white, then choose the size and u should be ok

And remember to change the angle of the shadow when using the layers on the other side of the car
Quote from Bean0 :And remember to change the angle of the shadow when using the layers on the other side of the car

In other words, don't use global light. As you'll get quite frustrated when you change it on one side and having it change both, and then changing the otherside will change the side you just changed etc.

I have no idea why that settings is on by default, it's very annoying.
#6 - Bean0
Quote from beefyman666 :In other words, don't use global light. As you'll get quite frustrated when you change it on one side and having it change both, and then changing the otherside will change the side you just changed etc.

I have no idea why that settings is on by default, it's very annoying.

Oh yes, most annoying.

You're not a Renderer by any chance are you Beefyman ?
Quote from Bean0 :Oh yes, most annoying.

You're not a Renderer by any chance are you Beefyman ?

As in 3dsmax rendering? If so, yes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG